Ebiquity launches marketing technology consultancy practice, Ebiquity|Tech
- Independent marketing consultancy unveils technology led practice -
Ebiquity|Tech will provide an impartial advisory service in the areas of marketing technology and customer data. A core focus will be helping clients evaluate programmatic in combination with other marketing technology decisions and leveraging adtech, martech and data to achieve a single customer view.
Ebiquity|Tech launches with a highly experienced team of experts, led by Managing Principal Tim Hussain.
• Matt Girling, previously Head of Media and Data at Amnet and Head of Digital Investment at Amplifi, Dentsu Aegis, has been appointed to Head of Europe. Matt brings a deep insight into all areas of trading desk operational and commercial approaches.
• Jason Liew joins as the Director of Ad Technology from Collective, where Jason previously ran white-labelled programmatic services for a number of agency trading desks.
• Georgina Hughes, previously at Amnet and Time Inc, joins as the Director of Media Supply and Data Consultancy.
• Maya Arber, formerly Ebiquity Media and Digital Account Director at MEC, has been promoted to Director of UK Tech Consultancy and European Operations.
The Ebiquity|Tech consultancy practice will work alongside established teams in Europe, the US and APAC, building on existing Ebiquity relationships with major technology providers.
Tim Hussain, Managing Principal, Ebiquity|Tech, said: "I am very pleased to welcome our talented new team – especially as practical experience is a critical and rare asset in the complex and fast moving adtech and martech space. The team's experience further strengthens Ebiquity's ability to deliver a single customer view for our clients."
Michael Karg, Group CEO, Ebiquity, said: "We are excited to formally launch a dedicated technology consultancy practice, which builds on the back of real client demand for impartial advice around data, marketing and advertising technology. This launch is a natural extension of our service offering and further strengthens our position as a leading, independent marketing and media consultancy."
Ilja Saba, Data Driven Marketing at Volkswagen, added:
"Ebiquity´s tech team has provided excellent support to Volkswagen through unbiased consultancy across our marketing departments, helping the business move purely technical capabilities into practical applications."
– Ends –
Ebiquity is a leading, independent, technology-enabled marketing and media consultancy.
Our clients We work with 80 of the top 100 global advertisers and leading brands in the world's largest advertising markets.
Global locations Global expertise and offices in 14 countries across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Our people Employing over 900 people including data scientists, developers, modellers, analysts, and digital and media experts.
Learn more at www.ebiquity.com
Director of Marketing, Ebiquity – North America