News By Tag
News By Place
Kirk C. Stange to Teach CLE on Dividing Property in Divorce for myLawCLE
Key topics to be discussed include:
• What is Double Dipping?
• Identifying and Distinguishing Assets and Income: Hypothetical Scenarios
• Valuation of Assets Using Market, Income and Asset-Based Analysis
• Present Value of Future Income Streams
• "Double Counting" of Business Interests: Differing State Law Philosophies
• Common Determining Factors When Dividing Family and Marital Businesses
• Other Assets
• Structuring Settlements:
Stange Law Firm, PC was founded in 2007 by Kirk Stange and Paola Stange with one purpose: to provide men and women with the responsive and compassionate service they deserve. Our adherence to this founding principle has allowed us to grow exponentially and we now serve clients throughout the Midwest in places like St. Louis, Kansas City, Columbia, Springfield, Wichita and other nearby locations. No matter the Family Law issue the St. Louis, Missouri Divorce Attorneys (https://www.stangelawfirm.com/
Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Kirk C. Stange is responsible for this content. Principal place of business 120 S. Central Avenue, Suite 450, St. Louis (Clayton), MO 63105.
Stange Law Firm, PC