News By Tag
* Springfield Divorce Attorney
* Greene County Family Law
* Springfield Missouri Divorce
* More Tags...
News By Location
Kirk C. Stange to Teach CLE on Forensic Accounting in Divorce for myLawCLE
On Tuesday, Jan. 16th Founding Partner at Stange Law Firm, PC, Kirk C. Stange, will be teaching a CLE for myLawCLE titled "Forensic Accounting in Divorce Gathering & Analyzing Information."
Key topics to be discussed include:
• Documents Necessary for Analysis and Valuation (With Checklist)
• Savvy Ways to Locate Hidden Assets, Interests and Income (With Real-World Examples)
• Cataloging and Prioritizing Financial Information
• The Analysis – How to Look Beyond the Numbers
• Recognizing and Addressing Double-Dipping Issues
Stange Law Firm, PC was founded in 2007 by Kirk and Paola Stange with one purpose: to provide men and women with the responsive and compassionate service they deserve. Our adherence to this founding principle has allowed us to grow exponentially and we now serve clients throughout the Midwest in places like St. Louis, Kansas City, Columbia, Springfield, Wichita and other nearby locations. No matter the Family Law issue the Springfield, Missouri Divorce Attorneys (https://www.stangelawfirm.com/
Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Kirk C. Stange is responsible for this content. Principal place of business 120 S. Central Avenue, Suite 450, St. Louis (Clayton), MO 63105.
Stange Law Firm, PC
Page Updated Last on: Jan 16, 2018