News By Tag
News By Place
The Upcoming Release of School of PE's New Review Course
School of PE has announced the launch of their brand new review course for the FE civil engineering exam. Find details about this new course here.
By: School of PE
• The course will be available from 22nd January 2018 to 1st March 2018.
• Students can either opt for the live course option or the on-demand course option.
• Students in their last semester or newly graduated students can appear for the exam.
• The exam is 6 hours long with 110 multiple-choice questions.
• The review course contains updated study materials.
• Students can get access to study materials, question banks, and mock exams.
• Students can get an updated course demo to see the new study materials.
• Access to tutors and learning videos is provided with the purchase of this course.
The new review course for the FE civil exam aims to make preparation more efficient. Along with the review course, students can use the streamlined schedule that helps them manage time effectively while studying.
The release date of this new review course is timed to match with the time period when a majority of engineering students choose to sit for the exam.
For further details about the course, visit http://www.schoolofpe.com/