The Top 100 Magazine Selects Jon Stolzer for inclusion in the 2018 edition of Top 40 under 40
Well respected for his exemplary leadership, dedication, and vast-ranging knowledge, Mr. Stolzer attributes his success to integrity, passion, and an inherent entrepreneurial spirit. He established his first company, Canine Inc. at only twenty-one years of age in 2001, building it into an international success. A credentialed Canine Behaviorist, his "Stolzer" Method became a uniquely successful training concept, which used each dog's individual personality as the basis for their obedience training. Mr. Stolzer has been featured in over thirty publications, including as a Rising Star in the Tennessee Business Journal. A resident of College Grove, Tennessee, he maintains an active profile in the local community and supports the Animal Rescue Corps, The Stolzer Family Foundation, as well as a number of non-profit organizations. In his spare time, Mr. Stolzer's interests include traveling and fitness.
Stolzer Medical Services:
• Toxicology- Urine and oral toxicology testing services. Exceptional turn around time, comprehensive panels, and compliance oriented.
• Respiratory Pathogen Panel- Testing 20 targets, 17 viral and 3 bacterial with a 24 hour turn around. Specimen collection methods mirror that of rapid in office panels.
• Blood Wellness- Comprehensive gender specific blood wellness testing for all patient populations.
• Hereditary Cancer Screening- Next generation sequencing based screening, both hereditary and predisposition cancer genomics. Testing is inclusive of genetic counseling.
• Prenatal- Non-invasive prenatal screening that provides accurate data regarding chromosomal health.
Learn more at www.StolzerMedical.net
Page Updated Last on: Dec 14, 2017