News By Tag
News By Location
Engage Unveils its Association Management Software at ASAE's Technology Conference & Expo
The solution combines an AMS, content management system and customer relationship management in one robust platform
By: Engage Sorftware
Rich Campbell, president, Engage, said, "Over the past three years, approximately 60 percent of our clients have been in the association space. It became clear that, especially for small-staff associations, there was a need for an AMS that was accessible, scalable and customizable to fit their specific business needs. Given the success of our AMS website integrations and our Engage Sports registration system it was a natural progression for us to develop Engage AMS to meet this growing need."
Engage AMS provides a combination of tools to simplify any process of online association management, including:
· Pioneering Flexibility. A platform with tools and design for simple and achievable integration with third-party software, such as Microsoft Dynamics GP and QuickBooks.
· Modern and Responsive UI. Easily track companies, individuals, committee, board involvement, and member activity with an aesthetically pleasing dashboard.
· Mobile Friendly. Provide a convenient, relevant, and pleasant community experience for all members that adjusts to any screen size or mobile device.
· Complete Management Platform. A fully integrated AMS, CMS and CRM platform that gives associations complete control in designing a solution that fits their business needs.
· Efficient, Low-Risk Implementation. In-house, professional services team dedicated to providing a smooth and easy implementation.
· Global Adaptation. Multi-lingual capable and supports more than 135 currencies.
In addition, the subscription-
Representatives from Engage Software will be on hand at booth number 124 at ASAE's Technology Conference & Expo on Dec. 12 and 13, 2017 at the Gaylord NationalResort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland to discuss how the fully integrated and easy-to-use AMS will help meet current association needs, such as improved administration experience and member engagement. To schedule an in-person briefing of the AMS at the conference, please contact Heather Andrews at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Engage is a digital design, development and strategy agency whose experts create custom, high-quality web and mobile solutions for enterprises. Founded in 1999, Engage has a long history of successful development efforts leveraging content management systems (CMS) and Microsoft .NET. Whether designing a website or mobile application, developing and implementing an automated marketing solution or conducting an analytics audit, Engage positions its clients for success. Headquartered and solely staffed in St. Louis, Missouri, Engage is a DNN Certified Gold Partner, a Microsoft Certified Silver Partner, a Kentico Bronze Partner and an authorized Progress Sitefinity Partner. To learn more, visit engagesoftware.com.