How to set up Sbcglobal on Android
How about accessing SBC Global on Android? Sound's great. Now you can enjoy the features of SBC Global on any devices. But before moving further, you must know what all settings you have to perform.
Setup at a Glance
Email Server Settings includes: -
· POP3 Incoming Server
· Outgoing Server
· Port Number
· Encryption Setting
These are the few changes you have to make in the Android Email section. The details are listed below and the process is very easy, you can perform this task in an easy way. So, let's begin.
Setup SBC Global ǀ Android
· Tap on the Application menu from your Android and navigate to the Mail.
· After getting the same, tap on it.
· Now tap on Add Account and there you have to fill the SBC Global email address and password.
· After filling the credentials, tap on Next to continue.
· Select the Account type as POP3 and in the section of Incoming Mail Server, enter pop.att.yahoo.com and in the field of Outgoing Mail Server, enter smtp.att.yahoo.com.
· Thereafter, move to the Port section and in the Incoming Mail Server, keep the Port Number as 995 and for Outgoing Mail Server, keep it as 465.
· After performing this operation, move to the Encryption section and tap on the SSL box to enable it.
· Once, you are done with these, tap on Next and wait for some time, as SBC Global will verify the settings.
· After verification, you are ready to access the SBC Global on Android devices.
For additional information, you can contact SBC Global Technical Support. The techies will provide the relevant data against your query and if you have any issue on SBC Global email, then this is a good platform to fix the same. The communication time is not restrained, so you get their assistance with them anytime. For more detail http://www.quickosupport.com/