News By Tag
News By Location
Top 5 Themes Used To Decorate Indian Wedding Mandaps
In any Indian wedding, the central focus is always on the wedding mandap. It is treated as the most pious site in any wedding hall.
Mandap Decoration Themes:
• Floral Theme: Flowers are the most important need for any wedding. The picture of flowers is immediately what comes to your mind the moment you think of a marriage decoration! There is no replacement for flowers to rejuvenate your mood and keep you fresh on your special day. Almost every wedding mandap requires the touch of flower decoration. Roses and chrysanthemums decorate the entire mandap gorgeously. Apart from this, there are floral chandeliers hung all over the mandap. If the budget of the wedding is quite high, often imported flowers like orchids and lilies are used suiting your pocket.
• Drapes Theme: Fulgent Billowed drapes are used as canopies to light up the ceiling of the wedding hall, along with the mandap. This is one of the most commonly used wedding themes of the day. The right kind of decorative fabric is used to make the drapes that adorn the mandap. Each wedding theme has a color of its own, and the drapes are chosen accordingly. In most of the cases, you will find string lights attached to the drapes, to give it an even more ravishing look altogether!
• Decorative Panels Theme: Instead of the plain and simple decorations of the wedding mandap with flowers and garlands, you can always opt for stunning decorative panels. These decorative panels are matched up with the right amount of floral decorations to impart a different fragrance to your wedding! The decorative panels look a lot more elegant than simple floral decorations that are being used for days unknown.
• Poolside Theme: Instead of the normal and clichéd wedding mandaps of the old times, why not shift the entire mandap beside an exotic pool? You can decorate the mandap with vibrant lights to match up to the mood of the wedding party. The entire poolside should look gorgeous with various kinds of lights, in order to spice up your special day!
• Rustic Log Cabin Theme: If you are looking for a vintage styled wedding, then this is undoubtedly the best mandap decoration theme for you. In this theme, the entire mandap is placed inside a log cabin. Since the theme is rustic, the colors that are normally chosen are on the yellowish or brownish side.
If you are in Bangalore and looking for any of the above themes for your wedding mandap decoration, then We are the best decorative company in south india that should be on your mind. While the wedding halls in Bangalore (http://www.meltingflowers.com/