Defy the Gods, Beat the Odds, Save Mount Olympus in Little Medusa
Little Medusa is an action puzzler about a Greek goddess having a terrible hair day- after Artemiza draws the ire of a fellow goddess, she finds herself transformed into a Gorgon. With snakes in her hair and a mind set on revenge
By: Mega Cat Studios
Using her serpentine updo, Artemiza can petrify enemies and use their stony remnants to solve puzzles, beat the Titans, and take her rightful place on Mount Olympus as the favorite child of the gods.
Key Facts and Features
• Little Medusa was developed from the ground up for the Nintendo Entertainment System- it comes on a cartridge!
• Five worlds full of puzzles to solve and monsters to petrify.
• An exciting story inspired by Greek mythology
• Over 20 achievements to unlock.
• Beat the game fast enough and you'll uncover a secret 6th world.
• A rock-solid challenge.
• A wide assortment of enemies to face, including the legendary Titans!
You can download additional assets for Little Medusa here. Interested in an interview or review copy? Shoot us a reply to this e-mail- if you'd like a review copy, please bear in mind that you'll need to have a working Nintendo Entertainment System or equivalent hardware.
Check out the game's official trailer here (https://www.youtube.com/
About Mega Cat Studios
Founded in 20XX, Mega Cat Studios is a small developer with a lot of heart, and one goal: to keep the dream of gaming- the dream we remember from the days of youth- alive and well. Whether we're building a high tech VR title or an NES games, cartridge and all, our name is a stamp of quality on everything we produce.