News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Shop Re-Usable Badges from the Leading Badge Manufacturer in South Africa
BadgeMags specialises in a variety of magnets including:
• Ceramic Magnet: Ceramic or Ferrite magnets are composed of iron oxide and barium or strontium carbonate. These magnets are widely popular for their low costs.
• Alnico Magnet: Alnico magnets are made up of a combination of aluminium, nickel, and cobalt. Although these magnets are easily demagnetised, they are preferable for their temperature stability and resistance.
• Samarian Cobalt: Samarium Cobalt, a rare type of earth magnet, has a variety of applications for their higher magnetic strength and temperature resistance. In addition to this, this type of magnet is recognised for its high resistance to oxidation.
• Neodymium Iron Boron: Neodymium Iron Boron is another type of earth magnet. It shares most of its properties with Samarian Cobalt except that it shows less resistance to oxidation.
• Flexible Magnets: Flexible magnets are a variant of the injection mould magnets and usually come in flat stripes and sheets.
From re-usable badges to button badges, BadgeMags offer a wide range of products which includes:
• Badge Magnets: They offer various types of badge magnet, such as DM metal, DM plastic, SM, LM, and MM.
• Badge Pins: BadgeMags is recognised as a leading International badge pin supplier. They specialise in different types of badge pins that come in diverse size, colour, and shapes.
• Re-usable Badges: The re-usable magnets are ideal for name tags.
• Loose Magnet: Consumers looking for loose magnets can try out Anisotropic Ferrite and Neodymium Rare Earth magnets.
• Metal Plates: They offer three distinct types of metal plates which include disks, plates, and adhesive plates.
• Magnetic Sheeting: Magnetic sheets are available in three variants – plain sheets, white sheets, and adhesive sheets.
• Button Badges: Button badges come in multiple sizes, from 24mm, 37mm, 55mm, to 75mm.
For more information, visit the official website of BadgeMags at http://badgemags.com/
Operational from 2002, BadgeMags is a leading South African supplier of badge magnets. With vast experience in the industry, they specialise in a variety of promotional products, such as badge magnets, re-usable magnets, badge pins, metal plates, button badges, etc.
1 Ringer Park, Printers Way
021 552 7643