News By Tag
* Theme Wedding Decorations
* wedding locations in Bangalore
* Mehendi and Sangeet Decor
* More Tags...
News By Location
Stunning Indian Theme Wedding Decoration Ideas
Theme wedding decorations are the most marketable ideas these days and are being used intensively. Wedding Locations in Bangalore are aplenty and provide opportunities for various Indian Wedding Decoration Themes.
• Go Floral: The most common design yet the most loved one, is to go floral with all the Indian flower variety. This is a safe bet and you can never go wrong with this! You could try to change the tradition a bit and use orchids to deck up the mandap or add vibrancy by using multicolored roses to add that pop of colour. If you want something more subtle and muted, then you can go for neutral drapes and choose marigolds for the decoration. The choice of flowers will vary according to the time (day or night) and place (indoor or outdoor) of the wedding and that is on the designer!
• Colour Code: You could use a color code for a themed pre-party or a mehendi or sangeet (http://www.meltingflowers.com/
• Give Vent To Your Creative Side: If you have been always creative, you can turn your Mehendi event into a canvas to portray to your artistry. Use foils to make flowers or use papers to make origami. You can use crepe paper flowers and arrange them in pots in place of big centerpieces.
• Aesthetics: It's about what meets the eye: You can bring back the vintage feel to your big day by using diyas, candles and lamps as the lighting source in the mandap. Use pastel drapes and coordinated chair and table covers to bring that desired dreamy feel. It's your day after all. Go that extra mile with your imagination and make it the best wedding people will experience in a long while.
Remember few things though. It is essential that you invest proper faith in the wedding planner (http://www.meltingflowers.com). If you find any dispute, report it immediately since this is a big event and you shall not want things to end on a bad note! Cheers to you for the big day.