News By Tag
News By Place
Dos And Don'ts For Wedding Stage Decorations
The wedding stage is the central aspect of a wedding venue. This is the place where the bride and the groom await the guests who attend the ceremony to wish the new couple.
By: Melting Flowers
There are certain basic rules that must be maintained at the time of creating this wedding stage. These are the rules that will help you o create the most durable and the most attractive wedding stages that will elevate the decoration of the venue and can also withstand the weight of the people who will be standing on the platform.
Important Tips For Wedding Stage Decorations
Keep the following aspects in mind at the time of decorating the wedding stage
• The wedding stage decoration must be done in an alignment with the decoration of the rest of the venue. You must remember to make the wedding stage to be the central aspect of the decorations of the wedding hall of the wedding venue.
• The stage has to be of a considerable size. Of course, this size must be decided upon on the basis of the available area of the venue. However please remember that these wedding stages are often the preferred places where the guests like to get photographed with the bride and the groom.
• The Indian wedding decoration ideas (http://www.meltingflowers.com/
• If it is a Mandap decoration you must use certain traditional aspects like Kalash, flower decorations and also a havan kind.
• Please be sure that the reception stage decoration has to be a simple one. Please do not overdo it. Remember that the bride and the groom have to wait on the stage for a considerable amount of time. Hence the stage must not be overridden with flowers or other types of decorative aspects. This will make the stage look really cluttered and clumsy.
• The arrangement of seating of the bride and the groom is yet again a very important aspect. This seating arrangement must be done with a good attention to the comfort and the convenience of the groom and the bride.
• If the stage is very high then be sure to provide for steps. This will help the guests and also the bride to climb up and down the stage. Depending on the height of the stage you must decide on the number of steps that must be provided.
On a final note, it must be said that designing the wedding stage decorations (http://www.meltingflowers.com/