News By Tag
News By Location
Supply Chain Experts Span Barcoding Inc.'s Executive Forum Encore Event Speaker Lineup
Leader in supply chain efficiency, accuracy, and connectivity brings its premier supply chain event experience to Illinois for Nov. 16 event
By: Barcoding, Inc.
After a keynote address from Rich Berner, president of International & Acute Business, AllScripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (Allscripts)
• Archana Khetan, VP Product Management, Zebra Technologies, presents "Enterprise Asset Intelligence"
• Lyle Sprinkle, marketing integration leader, Intelligrated (Honeywell), presents "Augmented and Virtual Reality"
• David Rush, senior product manager, Cradlepoint, presents "5G Today vs. 5G Tomorrow: How it Affects Your Enterprise"
• Martin Jack, chief technology officer, Barcoding, Inc., presents "Windows End of Life and Moving to Android" with partner StayLinked
• Chase Sowden, supply chain architect, Six Sigma Black Belt, Barcoding, Inc., presents "Ideas for a More Efficient and Productive Warehouse "
• Peter Zalinski, product manager, Identification Solutions, Barcoding, Inc., presents "Label Automation and the Supply Chain: Meeting Global Standards"
• Tom O'Boyle, director of RFID, Barcoding, Inc., presents "Digitizing the Supply Chain; the Promise of IoT" with partner Impinj
• Peter Farrell, VP product marketing, Oracle Netsuite, presents "Integrated Supply Chain in the Cloud"
Barcoding's Executive Forum Encore event brings the company's premier supply chain event experience to the Chicago area. The full-day conference is designed to provide #SupplyChainGeeks with the knowledge to succeed with mobile technology in the enterprise. In addition to Berner's keynote, the event will provide thought leadership from leading area supply chain experts; networking opportunities;
Shane Snyder, president, Barcoding, Inc., said, "Each year, we bring together the most insightful thought leaders in the supply chain industry to share best practices and proven strategies at our Executive Forum in Baltimore, Maryland. Realizing the appeal of this event extends across the country and not everyone is able to travel to Baltimore, we developed our Encore event in the Chicago area. This year's lineup will have something for everyone – from the latest in IoT and RFID to operating system (OS) migration and change management best practices. We hope our attendees gain actionable insights they can take back to their organizations and put to good use."
For more information about Barcoding's Executive Forum Encore event or to register, visit: http://www.cvent.com/
About Barcoding, Inc.
Barcoding, Inc. (Barcoding) is a supply chain automation and innovation company that enables organizations to be more efficient, accurate, and connected. With dedicated practices in Supply Chain Architecture and Analytics, Data Capture, Client Services, RFID, Consumables, and Software Services, Barcoding impacts tens of thousands of organizations in a wide range of industries by increasing revenue, reducing operational costs, and improving customer experiences. Founded in 1998, Barcoding is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, with offices across the United States, and is a proud sponsor of the #SupplyChainGeek Network. For more information, visit www.barcoding.com.
Page Updated Last on: Nov 02, 2017