HES Energizes Employee Well-Being With New Keep America Active Campaign
HES (hesonline.com), world leader in workplace wellness campaigns, has launched its newest and most ambitious product, Keep America Active (hesonline.com/kaa). The flexible web + mobile program takes participants on a vivid, virtual adventure across the country as they log exercise and well-being behaviors.
In addition to virtual travel across the US with fun trivia and breathtaking views, participants can invite others along for the ride. This optional team feature ups the ante by encouraging friendly competition and adding bonus points.
"We've poured our hearts and souls into this well-being campaign, and we're excited to see how it will change lives and motivate healthy workplaces across the country," Witherspoon explains. "It is truly gratifying to see the positive responses and outstanding participation in the pilot over such a short time."
Keep America Active features include:
· Customizable health habits: physical activity + up to 2 other daily behaviors
· Option to record minutes or steps each day and earn stars for logging activity
· Ability to take pals along for the ride in a friendly team competition
· Friends to invite for added support
· State-to-state travel, learning about attractions while accumulating points
· Interactive message board
· MapWalk™ to create and share walking, biking, or running routes near work or home
· Practical, engaging daily health tips, articles, and 200+ recipes
· Multiple device and app integration
· Mobile app for convenient logging
· Program length of 6, 8, or 12 weeks
· Organization branding with unique URL and logo on every screen
· Adjustable success criteria
· Registration, communication, and evaluation handled right from the coordinator's computer
· Up-to-the-minute participation reports.
To learn more about how Keep America Active can enhance population well-being and how to get started, visit https://hesonline.com/
HES creates employee well-being programs for organizations in North America and throughout the world. More than 20 engaging wellness campaigns have been adopted by thousands of organizations — serving millions of participants. Visit hesonline.com or call 800.326.2317 to learn more about HES wellness campaigns, white papers, SlideShare presentations, and Well-Being Practitioner journal.
Sue Genau, Business Development Team Lead
Page Updated Last on: Oct 25, 2017