Zoeticx Streamlines Healthcare System Connectivity for Government and Private Insurers Covering Annua
Zoeticx ProVizion Wellness addresses all requirements for AWV, including:
• An integrated solution with any deployed EHR system without data duplication, removing all manual intervention from IT staff to keep both systems in sync.
• A solution with minimal workflow impact.
• Management capabilities to support tracking ability on population progress for AWVs.
• A detailed physical assessments guide through physical preventive examinations.
• Mapping of risk factors with potential medical diseases for patient follow-up visits.
• Personalized schedule and advice reports to patients.
• Support log and audit for insurance reimbursement.
The ProVizion Wellness application leverages the Zoeticx Patient-Clarity platform (http://zoeticx.com/
ProVizion is deployed at the Rehobath McKinley Christian Healthcare Services (http://www.rmch.org/
"Our residents will benefit greatly from this healthcare application,"
RMCHS's Urgent Care Clinical Director Scott McIntyre views the program from a clinical operations standpoint and the benefit of seamlessly connecting patient data between the organization's three clinics and the main hospital, not to mention outside providers and facilities. "Having this level of interoperability is world-class from a patient care, financial and care continuum vantage point. This is a great advantage in terms of saving resources," says McIntyre.
"The years in the making healthcare dream of system wide connectivity is finally here," said Zoeticx CEO Thanh Tran. "The days of false promises and fake interoperability are over. Not only have we delivered on connectivity, but delivered a system for new revenue streams and better patient outcomes, our goal from the beginning has been achieved."
Zoeticx offers software solutions for the healthcare industry which are dedicated to improving patient outcomes, enhancing the quality of care, containing costs, and simplifying administration. These solutions offer an immediate increase in the quality of care by delivering the right information to the right caregiver at the right time, in a manner that can be easily understood. Additionally, as the Affordable Care Act continues to roll out, healthcare providers will face new challenges which arise whenever there is a transition from an old system of doing business to a new one. Zoeticx helps solve those challenges, allowing care providers to focus on what is most important, the patient.
For additional information contact Glass Lantern PR at William@glasslanternpr.com.(