News By Tag
News By Location
Top Internal Audit Company In India - BackOffice India
By: BackOffice India
We recognize the dangers that your business may encounter. From the international banking problems to the rise of cybercrimes, altering business dynamics to recent corporate failures and with amplified stakeholders' accountability, the importance of pointing-out threats and the suitable response at an early stage cannot be ignored.
The requirement for internal audit and risk assurance services:
We recognize that the most important purpose of conducting internal audits is to provide the audit committee, senior management, head of operations, supervisors, etc. of your organization with a comprehensive and unbiased analysis of the corporate governance processes, risks and functional efficiency of your organization and to suggest areas for improvement and value-addition.
Internal audit is also a useful means of evaluating:
• The effectiveness of operations.
• Dependability of financial reporting.
• Compliance with various regulations.
• Protection of assets and various matters relating to the interest of the company, employees, stakeholders, and society in general
Indian Companies Act, 2013 states mandatory internal audits for certain classes of companies.
Hence, we are active, not reactive, and offer support and direction as your processes and systems expand. Our expertise and knowledge ensure we remain at the forefront of implementing new approaches to managing risk. We believe in delivering internal audit and risk advisory services at the highest levels of professional capability and integrity to the clients.
We specialize in providing internal audit and risk advisory services.
Our services are designed to suit each client needs and cover their 'pain areas'. Our objective is to work with you right from addressing your key business concerns, helping you comply with regulatory norms and increasing overall effectiveness of corporate governance and reporting requirements, boosting your operational efficiencies to achieving your strategic business goals.
Our services include distinctive approach and methodologies such as:
• Adoption of standard operating procedures
• Client-specific 'toolkits' to service multi-location engagements
• Research-based checklists
• Issuing customized reports for various levels of management
Our highly dedicated and specialized internal audit and risk advisory professionals are actively engaged in services to various corporate across nationalities and sectors in the areas of:
• · Internal and management audits
· Enterprise risk management
· Techno commercial and concurrent review
· Due diligence review
· IT risk and advisory
· Compliance review
· Carbon and sustainability risk advisory
How we can help
Our internal audit process includes:
• Critical evaluation of internal controls, performing gap analysis and suggesting areas for improvement and efficiency
• Constructive review of operations keeping your business needs and risks at the forefront of our mind
• Identification and recommendation of areas for cost reduction and revenue optimization
• Critical evaluation of systems and procedures including those which are embedded in information technology systems and processes
• Identification and assessment of risks followed by suggestion of risk mitigation measures
• Ensuring proper compliance with the various regulatory provisions and operations manuals
• Assisting in meeting the corporate governance requirements particularly with respect to the far-reaching changes introduced by the Companies Act, 2013