BHNR Educates on Deceptive Rehab Leads
BHNR is hosting an Addiction Professional Conference educating on deceptive rehab marketing practices. This conference will give CEO's, Executives, Directors and Outreach tools to fight patient brokering.
POMPANO BEACH, Fla. - Oct. 11, 2017 - PRLog -- This addiction conference brings key thought leaders in ethical addiction treatment marketing. This is a critical time for many treatment centers. CEO's, Executives, Directors and Marketing professionals. They must be educated on proper marketing strategies to survive, and fight the patient brokering. Many centers do not have a clear understanding on proper website development, SEO, Google analytics, call tracking, and organic marketing. If all the above are not set-up properly, and put into place, web marketing will never succeed.
Many recent changes occurred with Google AdWords restrictions, and new addiction treatment marketing laws, it is paramount for new or existing organizations to address these issues in their current infrastructure to generate revenue, and increase ROI. Our panelists are proven industry leaders, sharing proven business practices and knowledge. You will learn crucial intel that will help your organization survive, and take it to the next level. BHNR's addiction conference series are a must attend events for CEO's, COO's, Directors, Executives, Marketing, and Outreach professionals.
All of BHNR's addiction conferences connect addiction and behavioral health organizations, and professionals establishing new, and valuable relationships, that not only make good business sense, but assist the many seeking treatment.
This Addiction Executive conference feature 5 Executive thought leaders including Florida Health Care Law firm giving legal insight to ethical marketing practices, along with 4 other panelists (https://www.behavioralhealthnetworkresources.com/
For CEO's, Executives, and Directors;
• Legal insight on the future of ethical marketing practices
• Education on SEO
• Proven SEO Strategies
• How to brand (hint, it's not advertising your services)
• Education on proper website development, and its' importance
• Getting your entire organization involved in marketing
• How to organically increase targeted traffic to your website
• How to utilize Google analytics
• Why call tracking is important to your marketing
For Outreach Professionals
• Proven strategies on increasing new targeted referral relationships
• How to use properly use social media in their daily job
• How to stop wasting time on social media
• Using companies current blogs to increase website traffic
• How to maximize LinkedIn and Facebook
For industry sales and service organizations
• How to use social media to get appointments and sales
• How to drive targeted traffic to your website
• How to brand your company (hint, it's not advertising your services)
• How to maximize LinkedIn and Facebook to get sales
You can check out all of our panelists including Florida Heath Care Law Firm (Topic: Ethical Marketing in Addiction Treatment), and a video describing the entire event by clicking here https://youtu.be/