Pedi Clipper™ Long-handled Toenail Clipper Launches!
New 18" long Pedi Clipper™ toenail clipper with extra-wide clipper jaws makes it possible for anyone to easily trim even thick toenails with a minimum of bending or stretching.
"The Pedi Clipper™ is a great device," states Timothy C. Barry, co-designer. "It can help anyone with back, hip or knee problems, advancing age, obesity, or other causes to safely and easily trim their toenails with little or no bending or stretching."
Strong, Durable and Light Weight
"One of our principal design goals was to keep the weight low while being strong and sturdy enough for lots of use," continues Barry. "We use an aircraft grade hollow aluminum shaft, steel connecting cable and industrial grade acrylic and ABS plastic components for light weight while strong enough to stand up to regular use for years."
Pedi Clipper™ Features
The Pedi Clipper's patent pending design incorporates a number of features to make it the best long handled toenail clipper available today.
* High Quality Construction – built from machined aluminum, stainless steel, heavy duty acrylic and ABS plastic parts; the toenail clipper itself is high strength carbon steel. Strong but light weight, in normal use it will provide users with years of trouble free service.
* Ergonomic grip – the palm fitting handle is comfortable to grip and a gentle squeeze on the trigger makes it easy to trim even the thickest toenails.
* Extra wide clipper – the cutting clipper has open jaws much larger than a standard toenail clipper to accommodate even thick toenails with ease.
* Promotes Proper Foot Hygiene – Trims toenails with just the right curve allowing them to grow longer and stronger while avoiding ingrown toenails.
* DirectCut™ makes placement easy – the unique design of Pedi Clipper™ (patent pending) places the clipper jaws right on the end of the clipper shaft so users just have to "point and clip".
* Easy to Use – once the clipper is positioned on a toenail a gentle squeeze on the ergonomic pistol grip trigger is all it takes to trim the toenail.
* Right- or Left-handed Operation – the Pedi Clipper™ is completely ambidextrous.
* Saves Money – It can cost $35 or more per visit to have toenails trimmed at a care center.
Price and Availability
The Pedi Clipper™ has a suggested retail price of $79.95. More information is available at http://www.pediclipper.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. It is scheduled to begin shipping October 15, 2017 and is currently available for pre-ordering at the website.
Pedi Clipper Information