Voting for Exousia Gospel Music Awards commences on Nigeria's Independence Day

Exousia Gospel Music Awards which is aimed at recognizing outstanding achievement in the Gospel music sphere in Nigeria commences its voting for 11 categories.
 
 
St. Chika; the artiste with the most nominations
St. Chika; the artiste with the most nominations
 
Spread the Word
Listed Under

Tags:
Gospel
Music
Awards

Industry:
Music

Location:
Lagos City - Lagos State - Nigeria

LAGOS CITY, Nigeria - Oct. 1, 2017 - PRLog -- With the recently concluded Exousia (http://exousiamusic.org/new/) Next Rated Audition, Exousia Gospel Music Awards (EGMA) commences voting (http://exousiamusic.org/vote/) for it's second edition. Voting categories include Single Of The Year, Indigenous Song Of The Year, Hip-Hop/Rap Song Of The Year, Album Of The Year, Artiste Of The Year, Reggae Song Of The Year, Collaboration Of The Year, Contemporary Gospel Song Of The Year, Video Of The Year, Video Director Of The Year and Best Producer Of The Year. It's maiden edition saw big winners like Twin Praiz, Lorraine Panam and Ibi Dave.

Named after the Greek word for "Authority" the Exousia Gospel Music Awards (EGMA) was founded by Martins Dickson the president and founder of EXOUSIA MUSIC INTERNATIONAL. The scheme is aimed at recognizing outstanding achievement in the Gospel music sphere, and will be held annually with plaques and other forms of honours. The awards is arranged to coincide with the Exousia Music Annual Music Concert. The scheme will involve artistes from all of North-East Nigeria, and subsequently recognise musicians from Northern Nigeria and beyond.

"The Artiste with the most nomination is St. Chika with 4 nominations. Next are Salm Plus and Timmy Samuel with 3 nominations each. Followed by Wordsmith, Mehens, VickyQee, Sam Sax, Kayceelyriz, Mc Tarpha and a familiar face Lorraine Panam (who won Best Female Vocalist and Best New Artiste of the Year last year) with 2 nominations each."

Nominations originate from Artistes and Record Labels. If an Artiste is not represented by a Record Label, the Artiste can nominate themselves. The Nomination and Screening Committee (drawn from music experts and experienced music teachers) creates a ballot system, returning a copy to the Exousia Music technical committee. This ballot is then sent out to the Music Industry consisting of Artistes, Record Labels, Managers, Radio and News organizations, Television stations and the Exousia Music website. The top 3-5 nominees (http://exousiamusic.org/new/2017-list-of-nominees/) from each category will be included in a General Ballot to be sent out to the General Public and on Exousia Music website for final voting. Votes from the general public consists of 70% of the total scores while the panel of judges awards the remaining 30%. ALL THE VOTES GO TO AN INDEPENDENT AUDITING FIRM WHO DETERMINE THE FINAL WINNER.

Contact
2Guys News Agency
***@2guys.org
End
Source:2Guys News Agency
Email:***@2guys.org Email Verified
Tags:Gospel, Music, Awards
Industry:Music
Location:Lagos City - Lagos State - Nigeria
Account Email Address Verified     Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse
Amen Record PRs
Trending News
Most Viewed
Top Daily News



Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share