News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Banknomics introducing Festival Loans to make your happiness double
India is the land of festival and colors. Sufficient funding is necessary to make the festivals grand and memorable. Leading banks and NBFCs offers festival loans to care your happiness. Apply Now.
Personal loan is the best way to arrange emergency funds for personal needs. Bank and NBFCs offer personal loans for various purposes like a Personal loan for travel, Personal Loan for Medical emergencies, Personal loan For Wedding, personal loan for Festivals and much more.
State bank of India formally SBI is one of the best financial organizations in India and provides a personal loan at affordable interest rates. To reduce the risk of fund arrangement for the festival Banknomics offers SBI festival loans at the interest rates starts from 15.50*%. SBI is associated with Banknomics and offers the festival loans to meet any requirements of the festivals. Avail personal loan for festivals and enjoy those special moments of life with your family and relatives.
Documents Required for Festival Loans:
Documentations for the festival loan depend on the applicant's profile. Required documents for a personal loan for festivals are as below:
For Salaried Applicants
1. Residence Proof
2. ID Proof
3. Age Proof
4. Passport size photograph
5. Salary Slip
6. Form No.16 (Latest)
7. Duly filled Form No.135 of the bank
For Self Employed Applicants
1. Passport size photograph
2. Proof of Business address
3. Last two financial years IT returns & financial statement
4. Registration / License Copy
5. Proof of qualification
Banknomics suggest that every borrower should apply with complete documentation for hassle free loan approval. So complete your documentation before going to apply for a festival loan (http://www.banknomics.com/
Eligibility criteria for the festival loan:
An applicant is eligible for the festival loan if they fulfill following criteria:
• A Govt., profit-making public company, PSUs, Private limited company's employee with minimum 2 years of service can apply for festival loans
• Self-employed person with minimum 3 years experience
• An applicant with a regular source of income like Pension and interest from TDRs/NSCs/Govt. Securities etc can apply for it
• Net monthly income of an applicant must be more than Rs.3000/month
• Monthly income of your spouses can also be considered in calculating the loan amount provided their guarantees the loan or the loan is taken jointly
Features and benefits of Festival loan:
· With SBI festival loan a borrower can avail minimum Rs. 5000/- and maximum Rs. 50,000/- or four times of their Net Monthly Income
· Festival loan at Banknomics comes with affordable interest rates
· No Hidden cost
· No administrative charges
· Less paperwork and documentation
· Low processing fee
· No security requires with check off.
· None of the prepayment penalties charges.
India is the nation of festivals. If we count, then there is no single month in the calendar that comes without any festival. So it's important to be prepared with the appropriate funding to make the occasion extra memorable. But sometimes we fail to save the money from the regular expenses; therefore banks in India offer festival loans. You can get help from financial consultants like Banknomics to get complete assistance to avail festival loans.
You can also apply for festival loans online (http://www.banknomics.com/