News By Tag
News By Location
Cookie Clicker Save the World game raising climate change awareness via iOS, Android and Facebook
DrMop Games releases its latest mobile and Facebook game Cookie Clicker Save the World targeted at raising awareness of climate change in a fun and challenging gaming environment.
DrMop Games releases its latest mobile and Facebook game Cookie Clicker Save the World targeted at raising awareness of climate change in a fun and challenging gaming environment. Gamers playing the game are gradually introduced to various climate issues and what can be done to help, such as recycling, using wind power etc..
The game is an idle builder / tapper based in the near future where current day currencies have been replaced with a new cryptocurrency called cookies. Players research and buy new technology to help reduce carbon emissions reducing mankind's impact on the environment.
Game features include:
• Earn over 200 achievements.
• Use powerups to speed cookie cooking production.
• Evolve your cookie mastery to gain extra benefits.
• Daily bonus awards.
• Login with Facebook, invite friends, share progress and compete with friends in the cookie master leaderboards.
• Offline cookie cooking.
• Random blessings boost your play.
• Deal with random curses such as striking workers, maintenance shut downs and more.
• Endless play allows you to play an indefinite amount of time
Cookie Clicker Save the World is available for free on the App Store for iPhone and iPad at https://itunes.apple.com/
Cookie Clicker Save the World is available for free on the Google Play for Android at https://play.google.com/
The game is also available for free on Facebook and Facebook Gameroom at https://apps.facebook.com/
About Drmop Games
Drmop Games is a game development company based in the incredibly flat town of Doncaster, United Kingdom. Drmop Games is responsible for other titles such as Shinanimals, Candy Shuffle, Rage Quit Racer, Tiny bombs and League of Legendary Gamers http://www.cookieclickersavetheworld.com/
Page Updated Last on: Sep 24, 2017