IBC 2017: Technicolor to Showcase Evolving Technologies, Services and Partnerships
AMSTERDAM - Sept. 13, 2017 - PRLog -- PRE-IBC 2017 – Starting September 15th, Amsterdam will host the IBC 2017 conference where leading players in content creation, distribution and consumption will demonstrate how evolving broadband, Wi-Fi and immersive technologies and services are transforming the way content is created, distributed and consumed by audiences across Europe and beyond.
During the conference, Technicolor will showcase next-generation technologies, services and partnerships that will create new experiences for consumers, while generating new business and customer service opportunities for the entire entertainment technology ecosystem.
Technicolor will host a private suite at the venue where subject matter experts will be on hand to explain how the company is working with partners across the content creation, distribution, HDR, and virtual/augmented reality communities. Visits are by appointment only, see contact details below to schedule visits.
The Technicolor suite will feature demonstrations on how:
• OTT services are continuing to evolve and – by better understanding OTT user behavior – network service providers (NSPs) can combine OTT options with their other services to build value and create a deeper relationship with customers.
• Next-generation technologies and products from Technicolor deliver access speeds and bandwidth capable of supporting the ever growing content demands – including immersive experiences.
• Intelligent technologies that optimize Wi-Fi efficiency and performance can create wireless environments that reduce costs for operators while improving the end-user experience.
• Intuitive, seamless and frictionless home network solutions developed by Technicolor with Amazon Web Services (AWS) builds bridges between cloud and edge devices in the home. By bringing cloud functionality to the gateway technology, new opportunities are created to build new services throughout the home.
• The future consumption of immersive media (AR/VR/MR) offers a new generation of premium content services and consumer interactions for NSPs to offer to audiences.
• Volumetric video streaming and Technicolor's HDR streaming solution can be leveraged by NSPs to deliver advanced VR and intuitive and high quality HDR experiences to consumers in the home, in a cost-effective manner while adhering to the latest video-based format standards.
• Virtual reality, augmented reality and other immersive experiences elicit deep emotional responses from consumers and how Technicolor is working with the creative technology community to advance the state of immersive realism through new technologies and practices in color, sound, intuitive responses and multi-sensory haptic elements.
• NSPs can integrate and optimize ultra-broadband services throughout the home by applying advanced Wi-Fi technologies and HDR to deliver intuitive and high quality experiences to consumers in a cost-effective manner.
For more details and context, contact:
+1 323 817 7547