News By Tag
News By Location
5 Ways Fly Ash Bricks from eConstructionMart Reduce Construction Expense
With this in mind, the sudden surge in cheap, yet quality construction material has set a new trend. The future is dependent on cost-effective, sustainable alternatives. Every economical option has been able to successfully replace its costly predecessor. Fly ash bricks are a similar, to this kind. These bricks are making its presence felt with their high quality and low price. The demand for fly ash bricks are increasing day by day and rather than searching for them from one market to the other, you can just visit eConstructionMart and order any amount you may need.
eConstructionMart is a leading online marketplace for construction and building materials. You can get any materials that you will need for your construction from eConstructionMart's web store. Their vision is to enable the construction industry with futuristic technologies, so that transactions can take place faster and in an inexpensive platform, benefitting both the buyers and the sellers involved.
As it is evident, eConstructionMart likes to keep itself up with the latest technologies and development in constructing materials and that is why you will get fly ash bricks easily in their web store. Whether you are in Chennai or in Kolkata, you will be able to get fly ash bricks without any hectic search through the market. They are just a click away.
The biggest reason why fly ash bricks are replacing concrete bricks is that, fly ash bricks are a cost effective option and helps you to reduce your construction expense. It is foolish to spend more money than needed and when there is a cheaper option available, without compromising on the quality, then why not avail it?
At eConstructionMart you can also get the interlocking paver blocks, which are highly popular in today's market owing to low maintenance cost, speedy construction, long shell life and high-end skid resistance features. These are available in varying thickness, like 80 mm and 50 mm as well as in different shapes. From the view point of cost, paver block is highly economical.
The 5 ways fly ash bricks reduces cost expense are:
1. Fly ash bricks are made of by products from thermal plants. These by products are generally supplied free of cost by the thermal power plants to the brick manufacturer, thus reducing the manufacturing cost drastically.
2. Fly ash bricks are cheaper than concrete bricks and engineers have said that these bricks are a healthy alternative to concrete bricks.
3. These are as strong as concrete bricks; hence there is a little chance that these bricks will get destroyed while in transportation.
4. The strength of the bricks provides them a good shelf life.
5. When used on pavements and kerbs, the hardiness of the bricks can persist any strong pressure incurred on it, without cracking up easily. Thus saving your replacement cost.
Fly ash bricks are eco-friendly and that should make it a hit among construction companies. eConstructionMart is making it possible for fly ash bricks to become a mainstream construction material.
For more info, visit: http://www.econstructionmart.com/