News By Tag
News By Location
10 Reasons Why Email Marketing Worth Every Penny - Zenith Square
Email Marketing is by far the most effective way of directly affecting your bottom line and actually growing your business.
Fortunately, that's the only problem because when it comes to comparing them as marketing vehicles and return-on-investment, Email Marketing is by far the most effective way of directly affecting your bottom line and actually growing your business.
If you are not currently utilizing email as a marketing strategy for your company, you are missing out! As per an Email Statistics Report, as of 2016, there are 4.3 billion email accounts. With such a vast audience, marketers have the ability to reach almost all of their customers, anywhere, anytime.
here are so many benefits of email marketing and if you want your business to have a right start you should start doing email marketing today. There are several valid reasons you can think of and we are going to help you with few more reasons or signs why should you put in in email marketing. Below are 10 reasons why your company should invest in email marketing:
• Large Audience – As we mentioned above, email has a large user-base. Almost 95% of consumers check their email daily, providing ample opportunity for you to reach out and interact with your customers in real-time. This gives many opportunities for you to increase the reach of the customers and interact with them. Take the advantage of it and spread the awareness about the email subscription.
• Return-on-Investment – When a business person or a marketer invests, they generally expect a profitable return. One of the major benefits to using email marketing over other traditional forms of marketing is the Return-on-investment (ROI). Email marketing has an ROI of 4,300% (Direct Marketing Association)
• Analytics – The coolest thing about email marketing platforms is their ability to track a variety of analytics. From a number of opens and clicks rates and who shared on social media platform, email marketing platforms show all the insights to the success. When you send direct mail to customers, you have no way of knowing who read what, who took action, and who threw their mail right into the recycling bin. With email marketing, all of this is measurable through analytics!
• Customizable – In this day and age, email marketing platforms offer highly customizable options in terms of design and layout. Now it's not that difficult to design a template that would need to call a designer and wait for a long time. Whether you have development experience and want to code your own or have strict branding guidelines, but little to no development experience, you can create a highly customized template.
• Reach – Email marketing allows you to send your newsletters and company updates far and wide for the same price across the board. When using direct mail, you will need to pay more depending on where you are sending it. However, with email, you can send a blast to a client down the road or a client halfway around the world without breaking the bank.
• Drive Traffic – Email marketing is a great way to promote important calls to action (CTAs), such as driving traffic to your website. And now when you have options to measure the metrics why stay behind. Driving traffic can be done by using different techniques. Sharing on social media, email marketing etc.
• Real-Time Interaction – Email marketing allows you to reach out to subscribers in real time and interact with them. Have a one-day sale you want to share with certain customers? Send out a quick e-blast. Is your site undergoing spur-of-the-
• Social Sharing – Social media is another great way for content marketers to reach new people and interact with their customers in real-time. Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn have made a marketers life simpler. Social sharing buttons, as well as social, follow buttons, can be placed on your emails, encouraging customers to share the updates.
• Test Marketing Messages – Are you unsure what to call a new marketing campaign? Are you worried about the way a specific word is being perceived by your clients? Good news: email marketing offers the perfect opportunity to A/B test your marketing messages. With emails, you can segment your lists and send half your list an email with one subject line, and the other half a different subject line. Then, you can measure your results to see which performed better!
• Build Relationships – On the whole, email marketing is great for building and maintaining relationships with your customers, clients, and prospects. When you have the desired audience and you are on regular basis of social sharing, you tend to build relationships.
Email marketing is an ideal way of promoting products, services, and events to customers, business prospects. We hope these 10 reasons to invest in email marketing is worth every penny were enough to convince you to sign up today. As always, if you need assistance with setting up or managing your email marketing strategy, feel free to contact Zenith Square (http://www.zenithsquare.com/
Contact us: email@example.com, +1 (212) 203 0267
This entry was posted in Blogs (http://www.zenithsquare.com/