News By Tag
News By Location
Digital Marketing Trends Survey Released
The Millennium Alliance releases its new eBook containing the results from an in-depth survey into digital marketing trends.
By: The Millennium Alliance
Included in the eBook is a breakdown of
• What is digital transformation, and how long should it take.
• The concept, reality, drivers, and challenges of digital transformation
• What miles will need to be taken to achieve digital transformation
• The state of healthcare, retail, marketing, and the financial services
• Top technology to watch for in healthcare, retail, marketing, security, and enterprise
Digital transformation has become an imperative, with companies from all walks of life turning to the latest technology to create meaningful experiences for their consumers.
As part of this eBook, Millennium Alliance surveyed the digital marketers in attendance at their assemblies to find out what their digital priorities are in 2017.
The highest priorities for digital marketing leaders in 2017 are:
· Creating the next great experience with strategy, innovation, and technology
· Improving digital customer experience
· ROI analysis, attribution, and optimization
· Driving in-store shoppers with local search marketing
· Social media marketing
· Artificial intelligence and machine learning
To see the full results, download the eBook here (https://mill-
ABOUT MILLENNIUM ALLIANCE
Headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, The Millennium Alliance is a leading technology, business, and educational advisory firm. Focusing primarily in areas such as business transformation, executive education, growth, policy, and need analysis, Millennium is quickly becoming one of the most dynamic locations for collaboration across the world.
We provide a framework for Fortune 1000 C-Level executives, leading public sector/government officials, and thought leaders across a variety of disciplines, to meet their peers, understand industry developments, and receive introductions to new technology and service advancements to help grow their career and overall company value.