News By Tag
News By Place
Love Your Nose After Liquid Rhinoplasty
By: Esthetica MD
Rather than going under the knife with six months to a year of recovery time, these procedure use injectable fillers—most commonly hyaluronic acid ones like Restylane and Juvederm or calcium hydroxyapatite (Radiesse)—to immediately camouflage, alter, and shape a person's nose without invasive surgery.
They're a great way to enhance, correct, and minimize certain nasal features, including creating an instant bridge, hiding humps, or adding contour to a wide nose, making it appear visually smaller and more symmetrical. Plus, there are a host of other benefits:
• Instant results! Procedures take less than 30 minutes.
• Affordable: Injectables cost a fraction of the surgical alternative.
• No downtime: You're in and out the same day.
• It goes the distance: Results last from nine to 16 months.
• It's completely reversible! Not satisfied with your results? A small amount of "filler eraser" can be injected to bring back your original look.
Not feeling the look of your nose due to oily skin, blackheads, or broken capillaries?
• Reach for face washes with ingredients like glycolic and salicylic acids.
• Don't wash your face excessively:
• Moisturize daily with an oil-free moisturizer to keep skin in balance.
• Reach for topical face washes and topical applications containing salicylic acid, which can help control the accumulation of oil in your pores.
• Get regular facials help to keep your pores clear of debris.
• Look for products with vitamin A, which will not only keep your pores clear but also combat fine lines and wrinkles.
• Find out the cause: many factors can cause this to happen, including genetics, excessive sun exposure, even allergies.
• Laser treatments are the only way to treat existing broken capillaries. Pulsed dye, KTP and YAG lasers are quick treatments that can help the cause.
• Don't pick or squeeze your skin.
For more information visit: http://www.estheticamd.com/