TFC Unveils Largest Filipino Content Selection & New, Improved World-Class Viewing Experience Online
The BETTER news: not only do you get to watch excellent news, entertainment and exclusive content; you get to watch these with excellent video quality, faster download speeds, and other viewer-friendly features that can help you share your account for remote group watching with friends and family, discover new content, or catch up on favorite programming on your preferred device.
The BEST news? If you are from the following countries below, you'll be one of the first to try the brand new TFC online experience! PLUS you can also avail of limited-time regional offers.
(EUROPE) Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bouvet Island, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Southern and Antarctic Islands, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia (formerly Yugoslavia), Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and Ukraine.
(MIDDLE EAST) Bahrain, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar and United Emirates;
(ASIA PACIFIC) Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, American Samoa, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Fiji Islands, French Polynesia, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macau, Maldives, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, New Caledonia, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Taiwan, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam.
What is this bearer of the holiday season's joyful news to anyone interested in Filipino content?
It is the new and improved TFC online (www.tfc.tv)
Today, www.TFC.tv has become the dream Filipino TV you want -- all in one place.
For those who think that TFC just offers programs from the Philippines that can be viewed online or on smart or mobile gadgets, think again! TFC online is much more than that. Here are some exciting features to expect (Free with a Premium subscription):
• Hundreds of new and classic Filipino movies that include the latest blockbusters and exclusive offerings like FPJ's classic movie collection
• Latest news from 18 different regions around the Philippines delivered in major dialects like Tagalog, Kapampangan, Ilocano, Bisaya, and Chavacano.
• All the current, most talked about shows with English Subtitles from the ABS-CBN Kapamilya Network
• A complete library of binge-worthy teleserye classics like On the Wings of Love, Forevermore, 100 Days to Heaven, Pangako Sa 'Yo, Walang Hanggan, and many more.
• Lifestyle content for the modern Filipino on topics like wellness, home, travel, fashion, food, such as Hollywood Newsfeed, Explore Asia, P. Allen Smith's Garden Home, Sandy Daza's Food Prints, and many more.
• Live or Archived Sports Events like the UAAP, 24 Hour Live News, PPV Boxing fights
• Live Events and Specials like celebrity press conferences, concerts, and more
• Offline viewing of personalized library of favorite shows using the new TFC.tv app
• Now, customers can share their premium account with up to THREE (3) other family and friends and all watch at the same time!
Whether you are at home or on-the-go, never miss watching your favorite Filipino content on any connected device. The redesigned TFC online is your ideal viewing destination around the world for anything Filipino.
For more information about the new TFC online and our limited-time offers, visit www.TFC.tv.
About ABS-CBN Interrnational
ABS-CBN International was founded in April 1994 to be of service to all Filipinos. With the launch of The Filipino Channel (TFC), the company became the first and most successful Filipino content distribution company in the U.S. The company offers theatricals, money remittance and cargo services, online audio and video streaming, IPTV, On Demand, along with philanthropic support for Filipinos and the communities they now call home. Based in Redwood City, CA, ABS-CBN International is a subsidiary of ABS-CBN Corporation, the Philippines' largest entertainment and broadcasting company, through ABS-CBN Corporation's wholly-owned subsidiary, ABS-CBN Global Hungary Kft.
Nerissa M. Fernandez