The Klamath Falls Car Giveaway Will Help a Family in Need
Klamath Falls Honda and Klamath Falls Subaru will give a free car to a family that needs it on December 22, 2016.
As with last year's Klamath Falls Car Giveaway, the winner will be selected from applicants received by three area charity organizations:
• Friends of the Children - Klamath Basin: This is a local chapter of a national organization with the mission of breaking the cycle of generational poverty. Friends of the Children means to achieve this goal by mentoring high-risk children from kindergarten through high school graduation — that's a 12-and-a-half year commitment. The results are stunning: of children involved in the program, 83 percent graduate from high school, 93 percent avoid the juvenile justice system, and 98 percent avoid early parenting.
• Klamath County Veteran's Service Office: The mission statement of the Klamath County Veteran's Service Office is to "Provide assistance to veterans, dependents, and survivors in filing for Federal and State benefits." In addition to helping veterans apply for benefits, the office also provides referrals to a variety of services.
• Assistance League of Klamath Basin: The Assistance League of Klamath Basin is a non-profit dedicated to providing new clothing and other services to area families. The organization is funded entirely through donations, fundraisers, estate sales, and grants, and all members are volunteers.
The goals of these organizations dovetail with those of Klamath Falls Honda and Subaru, which is to give back to the communities that have enabled them to succeed. This success comes in large part because they display an incredible commitment to their customers by way of the Principles of Awesomeness, which include:
• Pricing Promise
• Money-Back Guarantee
• No-Pressure, Non-Commissioned Sales Staff
• Trade-In Guarantee 24/7 True Availability
The vehicle giveaway will take place at 11 a.m. on December 22, 2016 at Klamath Falls Honda, which is located at 2810 Washburn Way in Klamath Falls, OR. Prospective attendees may call 541-883-7701 with any questions.
Page Updated Last on: Dec 16, 2016