News By Tag
News By Place
Dentist Dr Cirka Providing Beautiful Smiles with Porcelain Veneers and Lumineers
Dr. Ken Cirka, a Cosmetic Dentist in Philadelphia is helping people who have teeth which are crooked, damaged, gapped or discolored get beautiful new smiles with porcelain veneers and "lumineers".
By: Ken Cirka DMD - Philadelphia Dentist
Lumineers and porcelain veneers are made of a thin layer of super-hard porcelain which is applied to the front of the teeth. Crooked teeth can be corrected to produce a more ideal smile. Gaps between teeth can easily be closed. Discolored teeth can be made to be many shades whiter while still looking natural. Unlike crowns, veneers don't require the removal of much tooth structure.
"Porcelain veneers and Lumineers are as thin as a contact lens, yet extremely strong. The results are immediate, dramatic, and long-lasting"
Advantages of Porcelain Veneers:
* It's fast. Your smile can be improved in just 2 visits in Dr. Cirka's Philadelphia Dentistry office.
* Crooked teeth can be corrected to make a more perfect smile.
* Gaps between teeth can be easily closed with porcelain veneers.
* Natural teeth weakened by old or broken fillings can now be strengthened by this process.
* The natural tooth structure is preserved and the surrounding soft tissues remain untouched.
* Permanent stains such as those caused by antibiotics administered during childhood can be completely masked.
* Lasting longer than bleaching or bonding, Porcelain Veneers have a life expectancy of 15-25 years. They are resistant to stains and chips, are natural looking, and won't discolor over time.
For more information about porcelain veneers and lumineers offered by Dr. Cirka or to schedule your free consultation, visit:
Cerinate Lumineers in Philadelphia
Porcelain Veneers in Philadelphia
About Dr. Ken Cirka - Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist
Philadelphia dentist Dr. Ken Cirka, D.M.D. is an exceptional general and cosmetic dentist specializing in cosmetic dentistry, porcelain veneers, dental crowns and implants, tooth whitening, restorative dentistry and preventive care for healthy teeth and gums. We are currently accepting new patients and referrals. Call (215) 568-6222 for a free consultation, or visit us online: http://www.PhillyDentistry.com/