News By Tag
News By Location
How to Remove Advertisements in Skype
By: Technical Support Service
In case you are using the newer version of Skype software and want to get relieve of those annoying ads and make the edge cleaner to find the way. Whether you are at home or office Skype is one such tool which you can use for a number of activities. Skype has become software that many of us use on an everyday basis. While working on this tool you may confront a number of issues. The service today generally offers a suitable and dependable video calling experience to its customers. However, the popularity of the Skype has led to some unpopular changes to its user interface.
While using Skype if you face regular ads on your screen it may be annoying. These services are used so they can make more profit; these ads sometimes hinder your work as they have a very bad programming.
Luckily, there is a resolution to get free of these advertisements and make Skype a better platform although it still has excessively many problems than the previous versions.
· First of all you need to open-up the control panel.
· Now you can open-up "Network and Internet" then go to "Internet Options".
· After this you need to go to the "Security" tab. Here tap the "Restricted Sites" icon, then on the "Sites" button below it.
· Then enter "https://apps.skype.com/
· Finally close and relate the changes. Restart your ads free Skype now.
For any sort of help you can simply dial a toll-free customer support number for Skype and get solutions from the expert technicians over a single call.
Read more :- http://www.supportforhelp.com/