News By Tag
News By Location
Office Chairs- Types; Which One To Choose?
Due to sedentary lifestyles and longer working hours and the maximum use of laptop or computer, sitting continuous in a wooden or normal chair can cause many long-term health effects. The effects are, back and shoulder pains, neck pain, anxiety, headache, hip pain, cervical issues and uneasiness which causes discomfort, irritability and lack of concentration during work. Due to this, the companies have now started to manufacture many kinds of office chairs of different designs, styles and needs.
TYPES OF OFFICE CHAIRS
Office chairs are not just your regular furniture. They are specially designed to promote excellent posture while providing great comfort. There are many kinds of office chairs which are per a person's needs and requirements. Some of the types are listed below:
· TASK CHAIRS: These ae the most common and popular types of office chairs and can be found in almost all offices. It has a basic design of a comfortable foam filling, with wheels for easy swivel and height adjustment so many people can use the chair per their height and comfort level.
· EXECUTIVE CHAIRS: The executive chair is like the task chair, but have a higher back rest and a more comfortable seat due to the extra padding in the seat. They also have padding on the arm rest and are mostly used by the top executives as the name says.
· GUEST CHAIRS: As the name suggests these are mostly used for guests or visitors who come to the office for a visit. These chairs are usually made of plastic or wood and come in various designs and colors. They do not have the characteristics of rotation, wheels or adjustment but they provide comfort, nonetheless. These chairs are mostly places next to a desk or reception area.
· MESH CHAIRS: Mesh is a perforated fabric which is like net. This kind of chair allows room for air circulation, so sitting in an office won't make you hot and sweaty while working. This comes together with a cushioned seat, so it gives comfort plus ventilation.
· ERGONOMIC CHAIRS: These are specialized chairs which are made for people with back or spine elated problems. They are designed to provide maximum support to your lower back and are structured in such a way to help you maintain the perfect posture while sitting.
· CONFERENCE CHAIRS: These chairs are mostly meant for conference meetings and come in many sophisticated designs. These ae not meant to sit for longer periods but are comfortable enough as some meetings may tend to stretch. They do not offer mobility or flexibility but do provide comfort. Watch the video at http://www.youtube.com/
· STACKING CHAIRS: These chairs can be easily tacked and can fit in smaller space. As the office has a lot of other requirements, these are mostly placed in the canteen of the office. They are usually made of wood with a steel frame and come in versatile designs and are light in weight. Comfort is not the purpose of these chairs but are just to sit on.
Choose a better office chair with Dankontorstole.dk (https://www.dankontorstole.dk/