News By Tag
News By Location
Study@INSEAD, new mobile platform for INSEAD launches in partnership with Brilliant Basics
The future of ed-tech — improving the learning experience for students on and off campus
By: Brilliant Basics
The platform was initially designed in a two-day Conversation-
The responsive and native mobile platform, which students can choose to run on iPads or through a web-based app on tablets or computers, serves as a useful companion in its own right, but it also forms the basis of a platform for the mobile experience of INSEAD on campus and online. The digital experience guides participants from pre-programme preparation through on-campus learning until completion with readings, programme, people and campus information.
bb was uniquely qualified for the partnership with INSEAD as both organisations have operations in Singapore as well as Europe, meaning the team could "follow-the-
INSEAD CIO Attila Cselőtei also commented, "bb has been an amazing partner from the beginning – their expertise in understanding and appreciate the entire customer journey stood out from the competitors. This is what piqued our interest first. However, we have seen great design, thorough business analysis, and rapid technical delivery from them all along in the iterative development cycles. They were a true partner all along: in moments of difficulties, as well as in those of the final success."
Of the success of the product, bb CEO and founder, Anand Verma said, "We are delighted to partner with INSEAD and we truly believe that this is a new standard set by INSEAD and bb in the higher education category. We have created a valuable product experience for management students of INSEAD as well as defined a new way of working in building digital products and student experience."
Project overseer and co-founder of bb, Ted Kilian said, "We were excited by the challenge of creating a digital platform that could live up to the incredibly high benchmark of learning experience that INSEAD has already established in its classrooms. Every interaction with the team demonstrated the attention to detail, customer focus and openness to ideas that makes them the world leader in business education. "
This has been so successful that it is now rolled out across almost all of the programmes in executive education and being used in custom commercial programmes as well. Looking forward, bb and INSEAD will continue their relationship to progress the institution's reputation as a global leader through digital transformation.
28 November 2016
For further information:
Steph Smith, PR and Social Media Consultant 07803 853006, stephsmithpr@
About Brilliant Basics
Brilliant Basics (bb) is a product and customer experience studio focused on making life simply better.
With offices in London, Singapore, Dubai, New York, Norwich, and Hong Kong, bb focuses on getting the basics right and creating brilliant products and experiences for partners, clients, and the company.
About INSEAD, The Business School for the World®
· INSEAD was founded in 1957 and is one of the world's largest, leading graduate business schools.
· INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to change lives and transform organisations.
· With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and Middle East (Abu Dhabi), and alliances with top institutions, INSEAD's business education and research spans the globe and offers participants a truly global educational experience.
· INSEAD's 148 renowned faculty members from 40 countries inspire more than 1,300 students in its degree and PhD programmes. In addition, more than 9,500 executives participate in INSEAD's executive education programmes each year.
· INSEAD continues to conduct cutting edge research and to innovate across all our programmes to provide business leaders with knowledge and cultural sensitivity to operate anywhere. These core values have enabled it to claim itself as "The Business School for the World."
Steph Smith PR
Page Updated Last on: Nov 29, 2016