Christmas and New Year's Eve On-board the Maharajas' Express
Maharajas' Express has lined-up four special departures during Christmas and New Year's Eve.
By: Indian Holiday Pvt.Ltd
• The Heritage of India (17th Dec 2016) - This 7 night / 8 day journey covers Mumbai, Ajanta, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Jaipur, Ranthambore, Agra, and Delhi.
• Treasures of India (25th Dec 2016) - This 3 night / 4 day journey covers Delhi, Agra, Ranthambore and Jaipur.
• Gems of India (28th Dec 2016) - This 3 night / 4 day journey offers a visit to Delhi, Agra, Ranthambore and Jaipur.
• The Indian Panorama (31st Dec 2016)- This 7 night / 8 day journey offers visit to Delhi, Jaipur, Ranthambore, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra, Gwalior, Orchha, Khajuraho, Varanasi and Lucknow.
Another highlight of Maharajas' Express Christmas and New Year's Departure is two amazing offers on these journeys. (http://www.maharajas-
• OFFER 1- 50 percent discount
The first offer on the above departures states that on booking a cabin on twin sharing basis the first adult pays the full cost but the second sharing the cabin will avail 50% discount on the adult cost. This offer is applicable for all nationalities. In clear terms, if you and your partner are going, you pay for one and your companion pays 50 percent only
• OFFER 2- Early bird offer
The second offers states that on booking a Deluxe Room, the guest gets a chance to upgrade his room from Deluxe Cabin to Junior Suite, by just paying only 50% of the difference in Tariff between these two. This offer is valid till 30th November 2016. This offer too is applicable for all nationalities.
Owned and managed by Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC), Maharaja's Express is an awarded and much-loved Indian luxury train. The list of awards of Maharajas' Express include award in the category of World's Leading Luxury Train for 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 consecutively. The other accolades include the Seven Stars 2015 and 2016 in the category "Luxury Hospitality and Life style Awards"; the 'Best Luxury Train' at CNBC Awaaz Travel Award 2010, and 1st runner up prize in the Specialist Train Operators Category awarded at Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Travel Award 2011.
All its journeys are very meticulously-
For more information, click on www.maharajas-
Indian Holiday Pvt.Ltd