News By Tag
News By Place
How to fix Temporary Error 19 & Error 999
By: Technical Support Service
Here you get complete details about the common causes and suggestions for fixing these "Error 999" or "Temporary Error 19. These errors occurs and will not allow you to use your account as you get a message that your account is temporarily locked, and you need to sign out from all browsers and devices for at least 30 minutes in order to fix this issue. After that you can try accessing your Yahoo again but keep in mind repeated attempts to access Yahoo may sometimes can make your account locked for a longer time.
The main causes of these errors include:
· Due to high browser activity from your computer, this may lock your IP address to specific Yahoo pages.
· If you are sharing your Internet connection with others.
· Presence of Spyware and other malicious viruses in your computer.
· Some viruses can potentially modify your system settings and stop you from accessing certain websites, like Yahoo.
· In case your browser is not turned on to accept cookies from Yahoo.
· If you are using a third-party software on your system to access Yahoo.
How to fix Error 19 & Error 999
· In order to fix this issue you need to access your Yahoo account from a different computer or from a different Internet connection.
· You need to turn on your browser to accept cookies.
· For accessing your Yahoo account you need to use a supported browser and operating system.
· For protecting our device from viruses you need to scan your system from viruses and malware.
· Check that internet connection security that it is not being used by others. You can use a password to secure your Wi-Fi connection.
In case you are still not able to fix these error odes then you can simply dial a toll free yahoo mail technical support number (http://www.supportforhelp.com/
For more : - http://www.supportforhelp.com/
Link Source :- http://prsync.com/