Follow on Google News
ITSMA 2016 Marketing Excellence Awards Honor Top B2B Marketing Programs
Accelya, Avanade, Cognizant, HCL Technologies, IBM, Juniper Networks, Misys, and PwC take top honors in ITSMA's annual awards program to recognize marketing innovation and impact with business-to-business services and solutions.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. - Nov. 1, 2016 - PRLog -- ITSMA, the leading source for B2B marketers in the connected economy, celebrated the 19 winners of its 2016 Marketing Excellence Awards today during its 23rd Annual Conference: Marketing Vision 2016, in Cambridge, MA.
"As the pace of marketing transformation continues to accelerate, this year's award winners stood apart from their peers with innovative and inspiring programs that drove substantial impact on the business," said Dave Munn, President and CEO of ITSMA. "From new approaches for Account-Based Marketing to transforming the customer experience, today's winners have demonstrated the kind of leadership that companies in the connected economy need to succeed."
Highlights from this year's winners include:
- A strategic Account-Based Marketing program to co-create transformational new services with the firm's top accounts, impacting significant long term business and retention.
- An innovative recruitment branding program to increase awareness and preference that generated more than 22,000 job applications from the target audience of top students in India.
- A dynamic thought leadership campaign to build interest, credibility, and $150+ million in new opportunities in the fast-growing market for robotic process automation.
- A comprehensive sales enablement program with "client value plays" to drive interest in new IT solutions and a 50% increase in the share of a new pipeline.
- A "fast track" process to accelerate time to market with high quality content to drive dramatic increases in client engagement, and contribute directly to 26% growth and $200 million increased revenue.
2016 Marketing Excellence Award Winners
The 2016 Marketing Excellence Awards focused on seven critical aspects of marketing for B2B services and solutions. In addition to the seven thematic categories, this year's program added a new focus on small and medium-sized businesses (SMB), with awards for the top SMB programs.
The jury, an international group of marketing executives and experts, selected the winners based on excellence in innovation, program execution, and business results. The awards honor outstanding marketing performance at two levels: diamond and gold.
Accelerating Growth with Account-Based Marketing
- Diamond Award: Juniper Networks
- Gold Awards: Adobe and Fujitsu
Building Brand Differentiation
- Diamond Award: HCL Technologies
- Gold Awards: IBM and Vodafone Group
Delivering an Omnichannel Customer Experience
- Diamond Award: Avanade
- Gold Award: Optum
Driving Business with Thought Leadership
- Diamond Award: Cognizant
- Gold Awards: Infosys and PwC
Enabling Sales for Deeper Customer Engagement
- Diamond Award: IBM
- Gold Award: NTT DATA Services, formerly Dell Services
Ensuring Customer Success
- Diamond Award: Misys
- Gold Award: Cisco System
Increasing Marketing Agility to Maximize Impact
- Diamond Award: PwC
- Gold Award: Cisco Systems
Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
- Diamond Award: Accelya
- Gold Award: North Highland
For more information about the program and this year's winners, visit http://www.itsma.com/
For more than 20 years, ITSMA has led the way in defining, building, and inspiring B2B marketing excellence. With a dedicated focus on services and solutions for the connected economy, we provide our member community with insight, advice, and hands-on help to strengthen reputation, increase revenue, and deepen customer relationships.
Learn more at itsma.com.
Rob Leavitt, Senior Vice President, ITSMA
Account Email Address Account Phone Number Disclaimer Report Abuse
Page Updated Last on: Nov 11, 2016