News By Tag
News By Place
Sure Fire Tips to Market Brand & Increase Your Business Bottom Line
Karen Taylor Bass, #1 PR Expert Offers Exclusive 1:1 Coaching in Harlem
Karen Taylor Bass is a certified minority-owned business owner, public relations expert. Mentor for Women Entrepreneur (WE) NYC, for small businesses (program under Mayor Bill de Blasio to support women business owners), best-selling author, speaker and contributor to the Huffington Post. Taylor Bass has created winning strategic public relations, branding, and marketing campaigns for corporations, celebrities, athletes, small businesses and entrepreneurs.
Karen on Sirius XM talking Colin Kaepernick and branding: https://soundcloud.com/
"My one-on-one coaching will empower entrepreneurs to reset their business, brand and bottom line, while creating a consistent marketing message for potential and existing clients." Now is the time to get uncomfortable, make the economy work for you and be fearless. Entrepreneurs and small business owners must take a no prisoners attitude, pivot and play up their soft/hard skills to score the opportunity,"
Taylor Bass has been featured and quoted in numerous media outlets: Entrepreneur magazine, Huffington Post, Sirius XM, Dr. Oz, CNN, Essence, CBS, ABC and BET.
Here are some sure-fire ways to get your brand noticed, secure the perfect job, market one's business and STANDOUT, mentioned in Bass' soft cover (121 pages), 30 Day Reset: Brand, Business & Bottom Line (True stories from entrepreneurs)
1) Think Linearly.
Act with a plan. Identify where you want to work, what salary you want to make, and how you can be an asset to the corporation.
2) Be prepared. Is your portfolio screaming, "hire me, I'm desperate?" Keywords are important for coding and garnering an opportunity. Ex: PR Expert instead of Publicist in the experience column will send a stronger message to employers. Play yourself up.
3) OWN your brand. The Internet is a force and you must participate. For companies/clients to find you, strategic participation in social networking is a MUST to showcase your rock star status. Play up self on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat and YouTube.
4) Get uncomfortable. Do something that you would never do and take a risk to showcase your beauty, brains and can-do attitude.
5) Authenticity. You must appear sincere and approachable. Employers/clients want to know that you can deliver. If you say you are the best -- then bring it. Volunteer your time at a non-profit to keep your skills razor, network and secure job leads.
6) Tap into Your Network to Increase Your Net worth. Most people don't tap into their contacts; your contacts can lead you to job opportunities, meetings, and leads, which can lead to increasing your bottom-line.