News By Tag
News By Place
Christopher Guy at High Point Fall Market
Luxury Lifestyle Brand to Host Final Reception in its Long-Standing Showroom Before Relocating to its Brand New Building in April 2017
By: Christopher Guy
"Our new pieces reflect a timeless beauty combined with organic shape and warmth," said Mr. Harrison. "We're so excited to share our new designs that reflect our commitment to artisanal workmanship with Market attendees."
New designs include:
· Cala Gauche – The cala lily's chic sweeping curves combine the sophistication of a chaise with the comfort of a sofa. Also available in right-hand version (Cala Droite).
· Isabella – The hand-carved mahogany frame punctuates a smooth demilune silhouette to create this charming curved lounge chair.
· Quadrille – This Art Deco-inspired table lamp juxtaposes four slim metal panels and a jutting four-point stand with a sweeping circular shade to present a contemporary and decorative accent.
· Dessins 1 – Framed in Blanchi wood finish, this simple-yet-elegant line drawing depicts a striking feminine silhouette shown shielding her face with a broad-brimmed hat.
· La Dame Au Chapeau – A cafe society lady, adourned by a fabulous plumed chapeau, is the subject of this glistening mosaic created with approximately 13,000 hand-colored pieces of glass.
An opening day champagne reception will be held for attendees and media at the current Christopher Guy showroom, 418 South Wrenn Street, on Saturday, October 22 from 5pm – 8pm. Media credentials are requested. All interview requests for Mr. Harrison are to be received by 5pm (PST) on Wednesday, October 19 in order to be considered.
To arrange an interview kindly contact Birgit C. Müller, Christopher Guy Brand Ambassador, at + 1 (323) 332-9520 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT CHRISTOPHER GUY
Christopher Guy Harrison, award-winning internationally renowned designer, is the founder and CEO of luxury furnishings brand Christopher Guy. His first creations were brought to life in the mid-1990s when he set out to create the most fabulous mirror frame collection under the name of Harrison & Gil. His journey took him to the island of Java, where he set out to design and build his workshops.
Today, these ateliers, covering close to two million square feet, are home to over 2,000 of the world's most exquisite craftsmen who contribute to Christopher Guy's goal of design excellence and unyielding quality. CG has evolved into an unabridged luxury lifestyle company focused on timeless values.
With presence in over 40 cities including showrooms throughout North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia and the Middle East, Christopher Guy offers a fresh approach to design transcending modern, traditional, and cultural boundaries.
Christopher Guy creations are selected by leading designers and retailers, from the grandest hotels and most spectacular resorts, to the world's finest residences. The brand's stylish appeal and often elaborate aesthetics have led to cameo roles in many iconic movie productions such as: Casino Royale (007), Ocean's Thirteen, The Hangover, The Devil Wears Prada, Charlie's Angels 2, and The Interview.
Whether as statement pieces in luxurious hotels or Hollywood film sets, Christopher Guy's timeless designs are widely acclaimed as some of the world's most fabulous decorative furnishings.
For more information please visit http://www.christopherguy.com or contact email@example.com
North America Enquiries:
Christopher Guy Brand Ambassador
Tel: +1 (323) 332 9520