News By Tag
News By Location
How to add signature to Gmail messages
• To create a signature in Gmail, please log in to your Gmail account.
• Go to the top right corner and click on gear icon. Click on Settings from the menu that appears.
• On Settings page, scroll down until you see a section that says Signature.
• Click on the radio button below No Signature to activate the feature.
• Enter the text in the text box. Enter your name and website address.
You can use the other options built in there like Bold, Italic, Underline, change the Text Color, add a link or a picture. If you want to add a picture, please click onInsert Image icon. You can either choose something from Google Drive that you already have uploaded or you can upload something from your hard drive.
If you want to convert your web address into a link, please click on Link icon. Once you're done, please scroll down and click on Save Changes button. Click onCOMPOSE button at the top left hand corner and you'll see what your new signature is going to look like.
Hope the steps above help you add signature to Gmail messages. If you need additional info, online solution, and online customer support for this process.
For More Visit:-http://www.iteraa.com/