News By Tag
News By Location
19th Annual Outstanding Women Leader Awards
On October 20th, the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), Sacramento Valley Chapter will celebrate 19 years of Outstanding Women Leaders in the Sacramento Region with a formal dinner and awards ceremony.
"This event connects the most powerful female business owners and leaders in our city. What better way is there to support women in business?" states Monica Nainsztein, the Sacramento Valley Chapter President. "This is NAWBO Sacramento's 29th year in the region and the events' 19th year. This event mixes longstanding women leaders and emerging female entrepreneurs that are innovative and are creating a positive shift within our community. This is an opportunity for seasoned professional women to connect with the newer business owners for mentorship and new opportunities."
Below are the seven (7) categories that NAWBO Sacramento Valley's 2016 Outstanding Women Leader Awards will honor:
· Achievement Against All Odds Award: A woman who achieves success despite unfavorable circumstances.
· Executive Woman Award: A senior level corporate woman leading the way for others.
· Luminary Award: An individual or organization lighting the way for others through mentoring and/or volunteering.
· Vision Award: A woman who runs an organization where her vision provides meaningful opportunities for women.
· Woman Innovator Award: A successful woman business owner in a non-traditional business.
· Woman On The Way: An up & coming woman business owner, operating less than 5 years in business.
· Wise Woman Award: Also known as the Business Woman of the Year Award, this woman exemplifies all aspects of success as a woman business owner.
About the Outstanding Women Leader (OWL) Awards
The NAWBO Annual Awards honor the accomplishments and contributions of exemplary women who have led the way in the region's business community and are building a legacy for the next generation of entrepreneurs.
About the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
The National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) is the region's premier organization and voice for women business owners. NAWBO's goals are to provide women business owners with appropriate educational, social, economic and political programs to assist them in making effective changes in their business culture, including building strategic business alliances and affiliations, influencing opinion makers, and strengthening the wealth building capacity of our members.
Thrive Agency, LLC