GovComm Releases New Traffic Management Center Video Wall Platform
GovComm's next-generation video wall system supports up to 128 monitors, displays up to 256 high definition (1080p) video streams (800 in standard definition) and controls pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) functions from GovComm and other ONVIF compliant cameras.
GovComm's video wall decoder platform is available in multiple configurations and boasts unsurpassed functionality:
1. Supports up to 128 monitors
2. Supports up to 256 simultaneous high definition (1080p) video streams at 30 frames per second
3. Supports up to 800 simultaneous standard definition video streams at 30 frames per second
4. Capable of decoding and connecting main or sub streams
5. Controls pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) movements from GovComm and other ONVIF compliant cameras
6. Supports unicasting and multicasting
7. Video wall control client supports up to 32 users
8. Supports two way audio
9. Supports drag and drop, free size resizing, rescaling and overlapping
10. Supports DVI / VGA input, DVI and HDMI output
11. Supports cycle decoding - possible to view hundereds of cameras by rotating view in a pre-programmed interval
12. Video wall control client runs on Windows OS and supports Active Directory authentication
13. Supports import/export of configuration and batch import of cameras
14. Supports playback, snapshot and video recording
GovComm's embedded Linux servers outperform competitor's Windows platform servers running antiquated software and we do it at a fraction of the price without license fees.
GovComm is an industry leader in Intelligent Transportation System equipment and technologies. Our ITS equipment is ISO 9001 manufactured and developed, then laboratory tested ensuring that a series of standards that define, establish and maintain an effective quality assurance system is in place to guarantee our customers receive the highest quality products existing in the market.
For more information on GovComm, Inc. please visit: www.GovComm.us
305-937-2000 x 7101