Importance For Netgear Router Indicator
• That means the router is off and is not receiving power.
• If the router is on but the LEDs are not blinking, you can try to restore the router to default settings to recover it.
• If the power LED is solid green, it shows that the router is ready. Some router models have a white LED.
• If the power LED is solid amber, it shows that the router is trying to boot up and is doing the power-on self-test diagnostic.
• If the power LED blinks amber, it shows that the Reset button was pressed or the router firmware is upgrading.
• If the power LED blinks white, it shows that the router firmware is corrupted. A firmware recovery is required to restore the router to its running state.
• For Netgear R8000 router, if the power LED blinks amber or white, it shows that the router is in AP mode.
• It shows that the router is not able to detect an internet connection or is not connected to the cable modem with an Ethernet cable.
• If the Internet LED is white or solid green, it shows that the router has received an internet address and the internet connection is OK and ready.
• If the Internet LED is solid amber, it shows that the router has identified an Ethernet connection from the cable modem but the router isn't online. Please try to turn off and on your devices (router and modem) to refresh the network.
• The wireless capacity of your router is off. You can plug an Ethernet cable into one of the LAN ports to receive wired connectivity.
• Wireless Connectivity of router is perfect.
• If the 5 GHz or 2.4 GHz blinks, it shows that the router is receiving or sending Wi-Fi traffic.
• It shows that someone clicked on the Safely Remove Hardware button or no USB device is connected.
• It might be possible that the device connected to your router via USB is not supported.
• If the USB LED blinks, it shows that USB device is trying to connect and is plugged in.
• Ethernet port is not connected to any device.
• There might be a problem with the Ethernet adapter or the Ethernet cable connecting your PC to the router.
• If the Ethernet LED is solid, it shows that the Ethernet port is connected to a powered-on device.
• If the Ethernet LED is blinking, the Ethernet port is receiving or sending traffic.
• WPS connection doesn't exist.
• If the WPS LED blinks, it shows that WPS connection is in progress. Once connected the WPS LED turns solid.
To get more information and online help for Netgear routers, please dial the given customer care helpline phone number. Call to get urgent help, assistance and online support for Netgear routers (http://www.iteraa.com/
Source info:- http://iteraa.livejournal.com