News By Tag
News By Place
The PEAK TV to Launch Season 9 on WFMZ – Channel 69
The Lehigh Valley lifestyle program opens Season 9 with St. Luke's Anderson Farm, Blue Mountain Resort Summit Aerial Park and Volunteer Center of the Lehigh Valley
New this Season
Regular viewers of The PEAK TV will notice an updated set this season. "Our new set features a brick accent wall and windows," states Director of Photography, Katie Wallace. "It adds warmth to the show and feels like someone's home. We are anxious to hear the positive feedback from our fans."
Coordinating producer and PEAK TV correspondent, Emily Paulin, hosts two new features set to debut this fall. Emily Does a Thing places her in fun and exciting situations, showing that millennials can definitely learn a thing or two. PEAK at the Valley offers viewers a new perspective on popular regional locations. Ms. Paulin currently anchors The PEAK's Volunteer Spotlight, which places a deserving local volunteer in the limelight, and PEAK on the Street, the PEAK TV's take on "Man on the Street" interviews.
Featured In the Premiere Episode
• Life skills can come in all sorts of packages. The Healthy Citizens Program, a collaborative between the Children's Home of Easton and St. Luke's Rodale Organic Farm, offers kids hands-on learning right alongside the experts.
• Spectacular views, fresh air,1,300 feet above sea level?! Feeling adventurous, co-hosts Ashley and Mike took on Blue Mountain Resort's Summit Aerial Park's high ropes course. From beginner to expert, there's something for everyone....just don't look down!
• With busy lives, it can be hard to find time to volunteer. But the benefits are enormous to you and your community. Check out the Volunteer Center of the Lehigh Valley's "Volunteer Challenge" getting businesses involved for good, and for a little friendly competition.
Award Winning Program
The PEAK TV, which began airing in September 2012, is a 2013 and 2015 Mid- Atlantic Emmy® winner and a 2014 Mid-Atlantic Emmy® nominee. "We are looking forward to the debut of our ninth season," says Ashley Russo, executive producer and host of the show. "The Lehigh Valley is thriving. It's important to continue telling stories that make a real difference in the lives of our viewers."
LINK: The PEAK TV New 0:30 Commercial (mailto:https://
Upcoming feature stories from Season 9
Camelot for Children
· St. Luke's Hospice House
· Zoellner Center for Performing Arts
· Salvation Army of the Lehigh Valley
· Meals on Wheels
· Title Boxing Club
· Culinary Arts at Northampton Community College
About The PEAK TV
Emmy® winning PEAK TV is a thirty-minute television program focusing on health, wellness, lifestyle and community in the Lehigh Valley. Hosted by Ashley Russo and Mike Mittman, The PEAK TV features stories that educate and inspire viewers to be healthy and get involved! Since its first episode in 2012, The PEAK TV has earned five nominations, and in 2013 and 2014 was awarded Mid- Atlantic Emmys. The PEAK TV airs Sundays at 6:30 PM on WFMZ-TV Channel 69 (Service Electric HD Channel 508, RCN Channel 1007), re-airing Sundays at 5:30 AM. The PEAK TV is also seen nationally on DrTV Channel Tuesday 1:00 PM EST & Friday 3:30 PM EST with LIVE broadcast available on their website drtvchannel.com. For more information, visit thepeaktv.com.
About ASR Media Productions
ASR Media Productions, creators of meaningful media such as Emmy® award-winning The PEAK TV, Lehigh Valley's premier lifestyle program airing locally on WFMZ - Channel 69 and nationally on DrTV. Other productions include Roey's Paintbox – Art is for Everyone, Fireflies Yoga for Kids, and Science Time, all airing on PBS39. ASR Media Productions specializes in video and television production services, creative direction and writing, documentary storytelling, commercial concept and development, event recaps, and media training as well as marketing and social media placement that complement and enhance a company's existing efforts. ASR Media assists in the development of effective strategies for creating relationships between businesses and their key audiences. Each customized project is designed to meet our client's immediate and long-term goals. www.asrmediaproductions.com