Corporate Security Solutions - Blackhawk Intelligence
Businesses operating in emerging markets or otherwise high-risk countries are more vulnerable to issues such as social unrest, corruption and terrorist threats.
To mitigate exposure to issues such as these in an effort to increase the security & safety of staff and facilities firms are increasingly relying on high-level security briefings to be able to act upon the most up to date information.
What should be reported & where is it relevant?
It has become increasingly evident that countries and environments that were once considered safe are now sadly in the risk category while others have entered a higher risk category.
As such, more and more locations can benefit from timely and accurate information relating to:
• Political, social or religious unrest
• Low-level and high-level criminal activity
• Traffic disruption
• Terrorist threats
• Planned demonstrations
• Key events, such as anticipated power outages, that are likely to disrupt the smooth running of the client's business
Sources are dependent on the specific location, i.e. the highest value sources are identified and utilised as per the location, however typical sources include:
1. Open sources (local and English-language media and newspapers)
2. Local HUMINT (Human intelligence)
3. International security reports, e.g. from embassies & diplomatic sources (e.g. US, UK, France, Germany)
The service package includes:
1. Daily Security Reports deliver fresh updates on daily incidents & events. These take the form of intelligence reports which are emailed on a daily basis.
2. Emergency Action Notifications Service deliver real-time notifications and alerts on current events and risk factors offering suggestions on what to be avoided and recommended responses to specific situations. These notifications take the form of emails which are sent within 30 minutes of receiving key information. Additionally, they can be sent to key personnel via SMS and Skype.
Format of the Briefings
The format, frequency and target audience are tailored to each client. However, there are two popular client formats:
1. Detailed weekly updates including forecasts and risk matrices
2. HUMINT briefings on particular issues
When there's no room for compromise
Blackhawk Intelligence provides professionally researched and cost effective security briefing reports which are accurate, succinct and transparent. This enables our clients to make informed strategic decisions to keep their employees and facilities safe and secure.
Talk to Blackhawk Intelligence today.