News By Tag
News By Location
How to Choose and Register Your Business Website's Domain Name
• Whenever possible your domain should contain your company name.
• Domain names are important for search engines, like Google. When possible they should include words that people are likely to use when searching for your business and/or the products and services you sell.
• Domain names should be easy to pronounce and remember. Keep your name as short as possible and avoid punctuation like dashes.
• Domain names should be unique. You want to minimize the chance of someone trying to reach your business ending up at a different site.
• You always want to choose the .COM version of a domain.
Use the domain name tool at Xcodefix.com (http://domain.xcodefix.in/)