Synavax Posts Nearly 100 Sustainability and Energy Efficiency Case Studies
Synavax, Inc. updates their sustainable case study catalogue with nearly 100 client case studies from multiple industries.
By: Synavax, Inc.
They have people from nearly every industry and market imaginable that have shared case studies and testimonials about the benefits from using Synavax™ thermally insulating and protective coatings. They've just uploaded many more of these on their website and put them into an easy to review format. If you want to find Paper Manufacturing case studies, you can just click on that tag and they will magically pop up. If you're a homeowner wanting to know what others have seen in energy savings, you can easily find those as well.
Nothing speaks louder than others who have direct experience with an energy saving and protective technology, so they've worked to bring you nearly 100 case studies from customers around the globe!
Here's a highlight of some of the newly added case studies:
1) Large Hospital - Boiler Insulation: Another successful trial for boiler insulation was recently conducted on the boiler at a large hospital. Our Heat Shield™ EPX-H20 coating, at just a 4-coat coverage, lowered the surface temperature by 66.78F, with an estimated energy savings of 179.64 BTU/hr.ft2.
2) National Museum of Naval Aviation - Lead Abatement: One of our many U.S. Navy related applications, this one was for lead abatement of a new hangar that they were putting into use. Our LeadX™ clear encapsulation coating was used to remediate lead and make the space safe for visitors.
3) Pulp and Paper Manufacturer - Boiler Insulation: This is a great case study that we highlighted in a blog recently and just uploaded onto our website last week. It has some great thermal imaging showing a reduction of surface temperature of 189.5F (105.3C) with our Heat Shield™ EPX-H20 Coating.
4) AutobahnPower Automotive - Vehicle Insulation: This innovative automotive service company has been using our Heat Shield™ High Heat coating for years to insulate floorboards, intercoolers and other areas of vehicles to control heat transfer.
5) Tampa Port Authority - Skylight Insulation: The Tampa Port Authority needed an effective control for the heat pouring through their skylights, without blocking the natural light. Our Energy Protect™ coating provided a perfect solution to reduce heat gain and UV penetration, while still allowing through diffused visible light.
You can read all online case studies by industry by visiting http://www.synavax.com and clicking on the Case Studies menu link.
When you're ready to see how Synavax™ sustainable energy saving coatings can help you reduce costs, contact us for a complimentary specification: