nablet Releases MPEG-4 Analyzer Software
AACHEN, Germany and AMSTERDAM – nablet, a leading provider of media processing technologies, announced today that it has released its MP4 Analyzer at the IBC 2016 Show in Amsterdam
Features of MP4 Analyzer include:
· Tree atom structure
· Parsing of all container atoms (name, size, offset)
· Parsing of mandatory atoms fields, unknown present as blobs
· HEX view of atoms
· Support of separate fragments aka DASH (MPD in v1.5)
· Export of full tree to XML
· Basic validation of mp4 ISO file structure - hl mandatory atoms
· Binary export of atom
· Extracting intervals of frames, plus binary export
· Filtering by tracks
· Detailed information extraction from the atoms
· Track index construction
The HTML interface integrates easily into existing workflows.
"As video quality evaluation becomes more and more important, we are proud to release MP4 Analyzer," said nablet CEO Muzaffer Beygirci. "It joins our TS Analyzer and MXF Explorer as affordable, world-class tools."
nablet MP4 Analyzer is available at www.nablet.com for the price of 249 USD. The license is valid for any platform. A limited demo version is also available for download. Volume pricing and additional information are available by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
nablet is a premier provider of streaming, codec, muxing, and transcoding solutions for the broadcast and entertainment markets. This is coupled with a strong R&D focus on content analysis, image processing and automated metadata creation. nablet's products seamlessly integrate with other partners and vendors providing reliable turnkey broadcast solutions. Additional information is available at www.nablet.com.