Follow on Google News
News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Chartway Federal Credit Union Announces Leadership Promotions
• Christine Olson was named vice president of human resources. In this role, Olson will oversee all aspects of the Human Resource functions for the credit union, including talent acquisition, payroll & benefits, compensation, compliance, and employee relations. Olson first began working for the organization in 1987 as a teller and worked in our retail branch locations for 15 years before joining the Human Resources team in 2002. Olson holds a bachelor of arts from Virginia Wesleyan College.
• Mindy Estok was named vice president of business process, overseeing the organizational aspects of process improvements and the transformation. An employee of Chartway since 1999, Estok has extensive experience with the organization and has served in positions of increasing responsibility, including manager and director. Prior professional experience includes project management and 13 years in mortgage lending. Estok holds a bachelor's degree in business management from Virginia Wesley College.
• Isabelle Nawrocki was named vice president of enterprise risk management / compliance, overseeing the Risk Management, Compliance and BSA departments. Nawrocki has performed audits, reviews, compilations, and tax engagements for both private and publically held companies for nearly 20 years. Prior to joining Chartway in 2013 as the director of enterprise risk management / compliance, she was employed as an external auditor of a sizeable accounting firm where she analyzed financial information, internal controls, business processes / risks, and specialized in financial institutions and retirement plan audits. Nawrocki holds a bachelor of science degree in accounting from Old Dominion University.
• Theresa Delp – an employee of Chartway since 1994 - was named director of business planning. In this capacity, Delp is responsible for coordinating all aspects of enterprise business related to strategic planning, including the compilation of performance measurements and business plan initiatives. Delp also serves as Secretary/Treasurer on the We Promise Foundation's board of selection. A magna cum laude graduate of Virginia Wesleyan College, Delp earned a bachelor of arts degree in business and was also a member of the Sigma Beta Delta Honor Society.
• Jill Edsall was named director of training. In this role, Edsall is responsible for the learner experience and curriculum development to strengthen the skills and performance of Chartway leaders and employees. Prior to joining Chartway in 2011, Edsall managed hiring, onboarding, training, and talent development for large retailers. She has completed coursework at Marywood University and holds a Virtual Classroom Facilitator Certification from Insync Training.
• Mallory Snader was named director of lending operations. In this role, Snader will oversee numerous processing groups, including dealer processing, equity processing, the collateral department, and loan support specialists. Prior to joining Chartway, Snader worked for Wells Fargo, serving in roles of increasing responsibility:
ABOUT THE CHARTWAY FEDERAL FAMILY OF CREDIT UNIONS
Chartway FCU, a not-for-profit financial institution, has been serving members since 1959, building a service network that includes more than 50 branches and a full slate of online, mobile and telephone banking services. Headquartered in Virginia Beach, Va., the $2 billion credit union proudly serves 180,000 members. HeritageWest and SouthWest Community Credit Unions joined the Chartway family of credit unions in 2010. For more information, visit www.chartway.com; or, visit them on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Heidi E. Worker