Movestrong releases Expanded NOVA FTS Arch Bridge
By: MoveStrong Fit
Movestrong, a US-based manufacturer of commercial specialty fitness and strength training products releases Expanded NOVA FTS Arch Bridge. It was designed at the request for more open space under a multi-height suspended bridge.
Features and benefits of Nova FTS
It is highly customizable with many features and options. Let's have a look at some of them.
· The lower bridge rails of the NOVA offers training options including pull-up bars, Globe Grip rails, U-Loops accessory attachment points, sliding track for hanging and moving as needed fitness tools such as heavy bags and suspension trainers.
· It provides challenging monkey bar climb with a bar that can be arranged evenly or in varied height position.
· It is ideal for the facilities with a floor space so as to provide a great amount of functional fitness exercises,
· It is a perfect choice for large group training.
· It can be used and configured specifically for conducting class to emphasize class to emphasize MMA, Kickboxing, aerial yoga, and other training needs.
About Nova FTS
It is designed for the users of all the ages. It has number of configurations and training system to create a system. The exercisers are provided with the up-to-date functional training tools.
About Movestrong same
Movestrong is a US-based manufacturer of commercial specialty fitness and strength training products designed for outdoor and indoor use. The products they design use primarily bodyweight as resistance along with free-form moving objects to help build athletic body free of pain.
For more information please visit us at www.movestrongfit.com
Address of the company
5751 Uptain Rd, Ste 210
Chattanooga, TN 37411