News By Tag
News By Location
Aria Telecom offers IVRS for Education Institute
In telephony, interactive voice response, or IVR, is a phone technology that allows a computer to detect voice and touch tones using a normal phone call.
By: Aria Telecom Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Interactive voice response system can play a significant role in providing best customer services. IVRS can be deployed in education field to automate the functioning and for better and efficient results. Education Industry deploy IVR application to answer perfectly all the incoming queries and to make sure that no queries regarding details of learning courses. IVRS answers a good percentage of questions by way of an automated system and pre-recorded voice messages.
The automated IVR will dramatically improve the efficiency and productivity of college administrative personnel while providing flexible and cost effective services. It is beneficial for the students, parents and teachers to be up to date with academic progress and school activities.
Aria UCS Education Institute is a vital software tool for any education institute for handling frequently requested information. Aria IVRS has all the features required for any small to large education institute. A typical information request may be in the form of call flow as follows:
• Appointment with class teacher or principal
• Admission Procedure Information Services
• Exam details & exam schedule
• Student forms
• Eligibility criterion
• Result information
• Library Information System
• Fee submission status
• Announcements for events/Others
• Grades obtained and many others
• Home work hotline
• Absence tracker
• Status of Parents Teacher Meet (PTM)
• Any time access of student records by parents
• Better communication between parents and faculty
• Cost effective solution school/college/
• Stay ahead of competitive advantages
For more information please visit: www.ariatelecom.net
Contact no.: +917503039905
Aria Telecom Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Page Updated Last on: Sep 22, 2016