News By Tag
News By Location
Netgear Router Reset Via Lan Provided By Netgear Router Support
Following are the steps for Netgear router reset via lan
• . Users must first turn on the router, and let it boot for a minute
• . Users must then search for either the Restore Factory Settings or Reset button.
• . A pen or a paper clip can be used for pressing the Reset button. Users must continue to press until the Power LED turns on.
• To restart the router, the reset button must be released. The Power LED will stop blinking to turn into a solid green light.
• . That's it. The router will be restored to its factory settings. The username will be admin and the default password will be password. Users can configure the settings of the router by going to the set up page of the router via internet.
To get flawless solutions is not always easy but if users call at Netgear router customer service phone number, then they are surely to get such solutions via their certified technicians who work round the clock and use their expertise to come up with clinical solutions. If in case users cannot them via phone call then they can discuss queries on the online forum or send them via email.
For more visit:- http://www.iteraa.com/